Part 5

I went to school with Edwin and Malachi and James , me and Edwin kinda matched today , Both wore Burgundy but I wore my gammas and he wore his blue Fomes . " Ed , Can we got to the store so I can buy lunch please " I said . " Okay , let's go ".  We got to the store and ordered my food and I see my so called father I ran to Edwin and hid behind him , " Get from behind me girl ... Wait why you crying ?!"  Edwin said looking concerned , " Hi-him he's he's my dad he use to do bad things to me and I don't want him to see me plz don't move Edwin please don't I'm begging you " , " I'm not going anywhere " .. I thought I was gonna have a good day , after 20 mins he left , like I need to got to school , " You okay Kay " ." Yea , I just didn't want him to see me cuz he'll make a scene" . " Oh lii get your food , here " Edwin said passing me a 10 , I need to get money like him like damn . I paid for it An said thank you .. We went across the street to school and we saw these three pretty girl they look like they could be Bestfrands . But whatever we'll probably see them in class . We got in the schools and Went to our lockers I put my stuff away and waited for the rest of Em . We got to class and sure enough they where there , Me and the boys sit in the front so they sat behind us , The blonde girl sat being me and started talking in Spanish she think I didn't know , she Finna stop talking about us before I get Edwin , don't get me wrong I can fight . I'm just not about to let her talk about me and Edwin like that . " Well excuse me , don't act like I don't understand what you're saying , I understood every single word you said  and  don't talk about me and my bestfrand like that , it's disrespectful and we never seen you around here and you don't know us so don't try us , cause we'll turn up in any minute, don't do it " I said and turned back around "Ohhhhhh , Kayy getting hot in here " James said , the boys started to laugh, class began " If u think u can talk to my sister like that bitch try again ". The girl with the Bun said , I ignored her an paid attention to school like go somewhere SWEETY.
Class over
" Excuse me Ms. "Kayy" or w.e your name is , don't talk to my sisters like that " The Girl with the Black dress said "well I wasn't talking to them I was telling them , there's a difference get it right or I'll get I'll right for u, I actually thought you seemed pretty cool , but I was wrong God don't like ugly , your face don't show how pretty you are your personality shows it all so act more different then you'll own up to your face ,and  I'm not saying just u I'm saying ALL THREE of u . Bye now . " I said and walked to the lunch room with the boys , their really the only People I can trust and not be sad around , they give me power and I'm not taking it for granted.