Part 11

There's nothing to do today it's a Saturday and I'm up way to early I don't know why so I go on my phone and just scroll through my social media and I get a text * Edwin*
E: Can You Come Over ASAP
K: Sure I'll be there in 30 minutes
E: Bet
Well I guess I have to get out of bed after all I get up and check on my mom to make sure she's okay I go in her room she's sleeping I go in and give her a kiss on her forehead and close the door when I walk out . I go to my bathroom and take a shower I brushed my teeth cleaned my ears and washed me face . I went into the Cabinet to get my Face Mask i get my old makeup brush which is now for my face mask and squeeze son Face Mask Cream in a little bowl I keep on top of the cabinet and Put it all on my face . Once I'm done doing that I put on music and go to the closet to see what I'm going to wear it's pretty cold out 45° not very humid just cold . So I pick out my baby pink oversized sweatshirt with some legging and some jeans leggings to go under my pants because it's cold with my uggs . Once I figured out what I wanted my Face Mask was pretty dry so I washed it off and patted my face with my towel I started to lotion and everything and then I put on my outfit I went to my vanity turned on their lights and did a little makeup. Just my eyebrows that's it I put on my blistex and lipgloss and put on my studs and grabbed my green jacket with the fur on the hood and my bag I put a wife beater in there if I get to hot in the house and left . I went to the store to grab a sandwich the store is right by his house so I payed for everything and walked across the street . I called him to let him know to open the door I'm freezing out here and he's taking to long MY GOSH . He finally opens the door he has nothing on but boxers and it's freezing . " Eddy why you don't have any damn clothes on it's freezing " I said taking off my jacket and putting it on the hook and taking off my uggs . " But I'm not cold I just got out of bed " " so why you wanted to come over like it was an emergency " " because I wanted you to come over ASAP duhhh" I laugh we go upstairs to his room and I lay in his bed and turn on the tv he went to the bathroom . I'm flipping through channels but there's nothing on this early so I put on Disney channel. " we really gonna watch this " he said walking towards the bed " umm yea there's nothing to watch " I got closer to him " Mmm okay " he said . K.C undercover is on I'm still tired but in watching tv , I kinda doze off " Heyy Your still tired huh " " yea " " Ii I'll wake you when I start getting dress " I nod my head and just rest my head in his chest.

SEVERAL HOURS PASS
" Kayy Wake upp " He's look mad annoyed like ok damn " Well I'm sorry " I said wiping my eyes " Nah it's cool imma start getting dress " I pick up my phone and look at the time
12:37  I guess I slept good I got to go to the bathroom and bumped in Eddy " Sorry " " It's Ii " I don't know what it is with him but there's something we have I can't explain. " Lemme just fix my hair then I'm ready " I peek out the bathroom " What you fixing your hair for curly boy " " Ummm i don't even know I guess I'm ready then " . " Where we going for you to be getting dress like this " " Kings Plaza Mall  " "Oohhh shittt you About to go shopping with me "  He's laughing " Just come on before it gets crowded " . I'm ready I fix my hair it's all flat so I fluff it up a little . I leave the bathroom and I open the door to his room he's sitting there so like OMG EVERYTHING. " I'm Umm ready "  He looks up from his phone "
oh ok let's go " We go downstairs and I put on my jacket and Uggs say bye to his parents and I call my mom to tell her I'm going to the mall so she's not so worried . We get in the car and he's blasting music with the windows down it's freezing so I roll up my window he has on his shades and we're almost there I get a call from James " Turn it down James is calling me " He turned down the music

Hello
J: Heyy where are you
Out ( eddy is telling me to tell him I'm with friends but I'm like I don't have friends ) with my mom
J: Oh well I just checking up on you to see if you were okay Edwin said he's not feeling well
I look at ed like woww
Oh wow I heard he texted me im going to check on him later
Oh we can go together
NO I mean no it's okay I wanna visit him myself what time are you coming to see him
J: Maybe 8
Oh okay well nice talking to you bye smooches
I hang up and I look at Edwin
" Wow Edwin Reall Mature why did you lie to him "
" Because he's mad fake and I don't have time for him "
"How"
" It's a long story "
" okay we have time"
" so the other day I was at lunch and you weren't there and James just sat She's a hoe I'm gonna try and get her she won't do nothing I bet "
" Who was he talking about " I said Kinda nervous
" Umm He - He was talking about you "
" Oh "
" But now he's calling you and trying to be your friend that's why I blew him off No homo"
" Oh well thanks for telling me "
We finally get to the mall . We " Where you wanna go first " I said " Ohh this trip wasn't for me it was for you pick out and whatever baby " " Awww your the sweetest " I hug him I look up and kinda stare for a while he's look down and leans down to kiss me. " That was a good kiss mister" I said patting his chest laughing " Oh Why thank you " we laugh and go into PINK™ .