Babys!

Thank you guys so much for voting! You will figure out this chapter if it is a boy or girl!

I stared at the nurse, waiting for her to announce the gender of the child that I am having.

She said it slowly so that we would have time to take it in, Congratulations, Miss.Styles and Mr.Clark, you two are going to have a baby girl.

The look on my face was undescribable as I leaped and planted a kiss on my soon to be husband.

"I love you so much." Those words came out of my mouth like fire. It felt weird saying those words. Almost has an out of place feeling. I have never loved a man, lust, but not ever love. Only with Stephen.

I hear that sometimes lust can be mistaken for love, but I know that is not the case with Stephen. I am in love.

"I love you Stephen, you are the most forgiving, thoughtful and sweet man I have ever met."

"I love you too beautiful." He said to me as I blushed. "Four more months till I see that beautiful baby. " he said. "And then we can get married." I smiled at him and took his hand, as we walked out of the hospital.

FOUR MONTHS LATER.

"Stephen!" I yelled in pain. I wasn't due for three more days. We were both laying in bed, and it was four in the morning. "STEPHEN." I yelled at him. "What?" He tiredly said. I was in so much pain now. "STEPHEN, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS BED AND HELP ME BEFORE I GO INTO LABOR RIGHT HERE!" I yelled at him. He jumped out of bed and started freaking out. He put his shoes on and lifted me up in his arms and carried me to the car.

I was panting as he made his way to the hospital, speeding and running a few stop signs.

"Your gonna be okay baby, just breathe." He said to me.

I breathed in and out, as we arrived at the hospital.

Stephen stepped out and carried me all the way into the hospital, going up the steps.

"My wife is going into labor!" He yelled.

A nurse with a wheelchair came over and I sat down and she wheeled me off to the room.

"Just breathe sweetheart," the nurse calmly said.

I wouldn't help it, I was freaking out at this point.

I laid down and propped my legs up.

The doctor walked in, "just breathe" he said.

-Later-

I heard the crying of a baby girl. My baby girl. Mine and Chads baby girl.... Well, now she was Stephens baby girl....

I am getting married next month also... Oh goodness....

I watched as they cleaned off the baby, and wrapped her up into a small pink blanket that white small polka dots all over it.

I took one look her and memories came crashing down on me like a thunderstorm.

Chad.....

She looked just like chad. Almost every feature except her nose and lips, were Chads.

"Is something wrong,babe?" Stephen said.

"No. I'm fine." I said as I took the beautiful baby out of the doctors hands.

Wow, this is going to be hard. I already love this baby to bits but it is going to be hard, knowing that she is going to grow up without her actual father.

I do not plan to keep it a secret from her that Stephen is not her biological father, if she mentions it anytime, I plan to tell her.

I just hope her life will not be anything similar to mine, not knowing who my father is. I hope someday, one day. Chad will see her.