Finding Her

Lilacs P.O.V

So me and Sadie were walking around a busy street when suddenly all the grown ups disappear. So me and Sadie go look for Gyeong and her little sister Myeong.

Sadie's P.O.V

As me and Lilac look for our friends i hear crying lilac must've heard to cause she looked at me and i at her. Once we found were the crying was we saw a cute five year old Chinese baby. I went up to her with lilac behind me and crouched to her height and said,"Hi I'm Sadie this is my little sister Lilac. Whats your name?" She replied with,"My names Ning Wei Jin."

Lilacs POV

After Ning introduced herself i asked "Is Jin your last name?" she said " No it's my middle name i have two." i said " I have two too and Sadie does too." After that i asked her does she want to come with us and she said yes. So i picked her up and put her on my hip and started walking with Sadie. I saw the City Hotel with a bunch of people at the door so we went around back when i bumped into some one.

Kat's POV

I walked around back when someone bumped into me. I turned around and said " Sorry I'm Kat and this is Liam who are you?" the girl answered with " I'm Lilac this little one is Ning and that's my older sister Sadie. Also sorry about this Liam and Sadie." Before i could say what she pushed Liam and her sister through the door before it could close. I was shocked but said " Thanks." turning to Liam i said " Go to the front with Sadie and open the door." then Liam said " okay." and Sadie said " come on." Liam."