The guild reaction

Okay hiii
Sorry for grammar mistakes
Disclaimer: i dont own fairy tail
Now to the ch

Natsu pov
It was sunny when me and happy were on the way to the guild, maybe we will go on another mission i will ask Luce in the guild, although i didn't see her this past three days and i am a bit worried, if she wont be in the guild today i will check her home.
"...su,......tsu......natsu!" Happy yelled at me, And i saw we were in front of the huge doors of the guild. As usually i kicked the door and walked in to our team usual table."ne,ne Natsu what did you think earlier on the way to the guild??" Happy asked me but before i could answer ice stripper said "Natsu was thinking?! The world came to the end!" While smirking."shut up ice princess"
"What did you called me flame brain?!"
But before i could reply i could fell an dark aura behind me "Gray, Natsu you aren't fighting right?" She asked with a glare while eating her cake"n..no Erza we are best friends!"Gray said to her."good, now Natsu please answer Happy question earlier"
"Hai!, and what i was thinking was that i haven't seen Luce for the last three days and i am starting to get worried" i said to her."you are right me too i was planing to go to her apartment if she didn't come to the guild today but i am going to ask master first maybe he know something" Erza said a little concerned about were was her friend and started to walk to jii-chan office and stripper, me and Happy want after her.
Makarov pov
Today i was going to tell everyone that lucy left, it had been three days and...
My train of thought was cut when i heard i knock on the door."come in" i said and three mages and a cat went in, it must be about lucy...
"Master we haven't seen Lucy a few days already do you know where is she?" Erza asked him with worried voice."yes and i need to tell something to the whole guild so come down with me" i said to them with a sad voice, its going to be hard for them when they will hear the truth i thought as i walked down, the guild was as lively and noisy as ever."everyone please be quiet i have a very important thing to tell you" i yelled to the guild and everyone became quiet as i continue "three days ago Lucy, one of my children has left us for training and will be back in a few years,"the girls started to cry..."she has left a few letters, so if a call your name please come here and read your letter, Team natsu, Levy,Mirajane, natsu and there is one to the guild that i will read" i said and handed the letters to those certain people and opened the letter to the guild and read out loud:
"To everyone in the guild thank you for being my family no matter what! Don't be sad and don't blame yourself!!!!! I will be back before you will notice so hang in there my loving family! Please understand that i need this training so the next time i will be the one that will protect you!
Yours Lucy
Love you!
As i finished reading everyone was crying and sobbing.dear Lucy please come back soon i don't know how much time the guild can mange without you,come back soon my child.
Levi pov
Dear levy chan! I finished my book. I left it for master, ask him for that! I will miss you but like i wrote to the guild i will be back in no time!
Love your best friend Lucy

P.s i know you like Gajeel and from what i saw he likes you too! Don't be afraid and ask Mira for advice....(:"
Thanks lu chan i hope you will finish your training soon and come back fast i thought as i cried
Mirajane pov
Dear Mira thank you for being like an mother- sister figure for me all this time, i will miss you deeply and i support you in all your ships! soooo when i am back i hope all of the ships(Gruvia,Gale,Jerza(when jellal is free of course in some way or another)cappy,elfgreen(a/n is that the ship name? I am not sure)) are happening and please help Levy chan with Gajeel!
With love Lucy
P.s don't forget to get yourself a man too!
Of course lucy i will make these ships happen but you forgot one.... Nalu, your ship and when your back i will make you two a couple!
Team natsu pov
To my dearest friend and family, i love you you are my only family, erza i gave a strawberries cheesecake to master to keep for you and please don't be so hard all the time on natsu and gray, by the way you are my role model erza you are amazing and you are also a sister to me, thank you for everything!
gray you are like my brother! Dont fight so much with natsu please and i know that you like juvia so start dating her already!
Happy you little neko don't ever give up on charla!! I will miss you very much.
Charla I know you like happy too so start dating already!
Wendy you are an amazing mage! I will miss you very much
Yours Lucy!
P.s erza when you get to see jellal tell him the truth(:
Lucy we will miss you! They all thought while crying
Natsu pov
Dear natsu, my best friend, my partner you saved me more times then i can count and you are always there for me and i am grateful for this but i need to become strong that next time i will help you! Natsu you are smarter then people think you are not i know that very well and please don't come after me! Natsu i want to confess something so you you better not to show this letter to anyone!! I..i love you natsu, i always had loved you so its fine if you don't love me back i just wanted that you will know that. I will miss you a lot!
Love Lucy
Lucy love me...? I love you too Luce and i will wait for you no matter how long so please wait for me too.
Narrator pov
What they didn't know was that for them it will be two months feeling when it will actually be seven years 
Yay i finished this chapter(: