//one shot

'Netflix and chill- to fuck each other while having Netflix in the background'
The definition of Netflix on chill appeared in his mind,as Michael started thinking if he could spend then night with his boyfriend netflix-ing and chilling.
"If only " he chuckled as he continued watching bad blood on Netflix.
It was late 2am,he had no work tomorrow or he had no friends he would wanna chill on a Sunday morning. so he decided to finish watching the season finale of bad blood until he heard the opening sound of the creeking door from the master bedroom,he turned his attention towards Gavin,who was standing in the hallway with his blanket wrapping his body as he's blonde hair was everywher. He's face was red and he was wearing boxers shorts
"Michael? " he spoke as Michael looked at him and replied him with a lazy 'yea?'
"Netflix and chill?" Gavin was blushing as he smirked like he knew he wanted to do it with him as Michael grew red on his cheeks. 'I just taught of that minutes ago!' Michael taught himself,knowing that his wish had came true.
"Yeah. sure." Michael agreed as shuffled his seat,giving Gavin a spot so he could make out (maybe) with him decently as Gavin chucked and took the remote to the air conditioner and pressed it to a high temperature,then kicking his feet on the coffee table and snuggling his blanket tightly as he then threw his attention into the bad blood series as Michael was still had puffy red cheeks on him. It took a minute for Michael to realize that Gavin was literally 'NETFLIX AND CHILL', chilling in a cold temperature as they watch Netflix. Michael threw his arms up as he looked at him."are you fuckig kidding me" Gavin looked up and paused the screen and looked bad at Michael,"whot? " he replied as some of the young lad 's British accent could be heard. "Motherfucking Netflix and chill." Michael snorted as he looked at Gavin, "you took it literally! " he laughed,as Gavin titled his head in confusion.
"Isn't that what it means? " Gavin asked as Michael threw out a laugh,"no asshat, that's really - Really not what it means" Michael laughed as Gavin smillled at him,playing along with his boyfriend as Michael tried to chill himself and stop laughing.
"Netflix and chill is when two people fuck each other as they watch fucking Netflix"
"Oh." Was all Gavin could reply. "OH" Gavin said louder as he looked at Michael with shot eyes.
Michael rolled his eyes and snuggled closer to Gavin and took half his warm blanket to cover him from the coldness.
"Eh this is fine too I guess..better than spending my weekends alone.." Michael chuckled as Gavin chuckled back at Michael. "I mean- we could so that.." "nah. I like this too. I don't have any mood for any hot actions right now." Gavin smilled at Michael as he gave a small peck on Michael cheeks and snuggled closer to the older men in his blanket.
"Maybe after this episode." Michael added as Gavin giggled as they continued watching bad blood for the next 5 hours.

//honestly taught this was longer but it was only 550 fucking words am I kidding nope surprisingly not. See ya.