Second Chance (Niam)

Niall Horan used to have it all. He was popular, athletic, funny, but most of all he was happy. That is until he met the one and only Liam Payne. When Niall and Liam met, they became the best of friends and they were inseperable until one day Niall realized he felt something for Liam but he wasnt quite sure what it was. He realized that he needed Liam more than anything and he couldn't function without him.

After talking to his friend Zendaya about what he was feeling, he came to the conclusion that he was indeed in love with Liam Payne. Niall decided that telling Liam would be the best thing to do. Liam didn't say anything when Niall told him. He just walked away and turned his back on him. Liam told the whole school and Niall was bullied so much that he had to leave his 8th grade school. Years passed and Niall still thought about what happened. He wasn't the same happy person he used to be.

4 years passed and it was time for Niall to go to college. He was happy about going away to school. He thought of it as a new beginning but he was sadly mistaken. He was on his way to meet who he would be rooming with and he got the surprise of his life when he realized who his roommate was. Liam James Payne.

(A/N) This is just the description. I'll upload the first chapter soon. Zendaya will be in this story and she will be Niall's close friend. Josh Devine will also be in the story and the oys from one direction of course and maybe some other celebs. I really hope you guys like the story. Please vote and tell me what you think:)