Chapter 6

LIAM POV

"You sooooo owe us!" Zendaya said for the hundredth time. Her and Niall had to bail me out because I couldn't risk my parents finding out about me being arrested. I still can't believe Danielle called the cops on me. I barely even touched her!

"Thanks again guys. I really do owe you" I said as I sat down on my bed. We just got back to the dorm. Niall was laying down looking at his phone while Zendaya was just touching everything in sight. I smiled to myself. She seriously has not changed a bit since 8th grade.

"So what has gotten into you?" Zendaya asked. I just shrugged and pulled out my phone.

"Danielle just brings the worst out of me" I replied. Zendaya nodded in agreement but Niall never even bothered to look up from his phone. Something must be bothering him.

"Niall are you ok?" I asked. He just smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I'm just kinda tired. I think I'm gonna take a nap" he said as he yawned. I nodded and looked back at my phone.

"Well then I guess I'll see you guys later" Zendaya said as she walked over to the door. I waved goodbye at her and decided to take a nap as well. The process of getting arrested is actually really exhausting ha ha.

~WEEKS LATER~

HARRY POV

Niall and I have been getting along really well. We're still taking it slow but I'm happy with where we are. I think he likes me back and that makes me so happy. He invited me to the movies to meet his two best friends so I think that's a good sign. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled from the bathroom. Niall walked in and my God he looked amazing.

"Wow, you look incredible" I said as I stared at him from head to toe. He laughed and gave me a hug.

"I could say the same about you" he said as he pulled away from our hug. Did I mention that he gives the best hugs ever?

"Come on, my friends are impatient" he said as he pulled me out the door. We got to the theater in about 20 minutes. Niall's friends were already there.

"Oh there they are!" Niall exclaimed as he pointed to a girl and a boy talking to each other.

I squinted my eyes. The boy looks oddly familiar. It's like I've seen him somewhere before. The closer we got to them, the more it started coming back to me. It's Josh, Josh Devine. My heart dropped and I started to panic.

"Harry this is Zendaya and Josh" Niall said as he introduced me to them. Josh's mouth fell open.

"H-Harry?!" He yelled in shock. Zendaya and Niall looked at us in confusion.

"Do you two know each other?" Niall asked. I pulled Josh away before he could answer Niall.

"Josh please be quiet" I said as I covered his mouth. We were now in a bathroom stall.

"What the hell are you doing here Harry? I told you I never wanted to see you again!"

Josh and I used to be best friends and I used to date one of his best friends until....something bad happened.

"Josh can't you just forgive me already? I've apologized a million times!" Josh's eyes almost bulged out of his head.

"FORGIVE YOU??? YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!!!! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU????" He yelled so loud, I think the whole movie theater heard him.

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!" I yelled back. Josh just rolled his eyes and pushed me away.

"Fuck off Harry! I don't care if you say it was an accident. It still hurts and I don't want you anywhere near Niall! You already killed one of my best friends so I'm sure as hell not gonna sit back and watch you kill another!" Josh spat at me as he left the stall. I was about to run after him until I bumped into someone. My eyes widened as I realized it was Niall.

"N-Niall, how much of that did you hear?" I asked cautiously. Niall just backed away from me with tears in his eyes. I tried to reach for him but he ran away. This can't be happening.