Chapter 4

Saturday

(Katie P.O.V)

Me and Tati went shopping to the mall yesterday and I was sooooo excited for tomorrow to come! We will meet the boys and see them perform in concert im actually surprised that Tatyana wanted to take me with her to the concert because i thought she would take someone else instead of me but oh well im going this is actually happening!

I alway thought that Tati was mad at me because I thought that she was joking about knowing the Bieber and she only ever called him i never seen him in person but supposably she has I don't know what to belive untill i see him in person saying that they are best friends and knew each other since for ever. So supposably I'm gonna meet "Bieber" next week when he flys down to San Francisco.

~*Zayn's P.O.V*~

So we were now boarding the plane Harry was Quite quiet for the all day me and Niall were starting to feel bad of course onlyNiall and I knew about it. So we were coming up with a plan to find a perfect girlfriend for him since management wanted him to have a girlfriend so badly which nobody ever understood why he needed a girlfriend and why management wanted him to have one. There had to be something to this.

~*Louis P.O.V*~

I was staring at Harry as he was looking out the plane window. We were currently on the plane heading to the San Francisco we were performing at the staples center near the golden gate. I was excited as well as the boys!

~*Tatyana's P.O.V*~

Me and Katie did lots of shopping today.

Currently me and Katie were in our Hotel that was just down the street to the staples center; we were staying in the Figueroa hotel .3 miles from the staples center so Literally 5 mins away. GOOD JOB DAD!(I did research I didn't want to be wrong! But I don't know about timing lml)

We had drove to the hotel he was the ending of the boys tour so they were all going back home until next tour comes.

~*Next Day!!*~

"TATYANA WAKE YOU LAZY ARSE UP!" I herd Katie yell

"Good morning to you to"

"We gotta go downstairs and get breakfast unless you wanna make it! And then we have to call your dad and face time Rachel then, and figure out were the boys are staying then, get ready to go."

That when it hit me the concert is tonight I just up so fast I thought about sonic. I sped walked to the bathroom and put my hair in in a high bun and yelled at Katie telling her to let's go. I think by now the neighbors no our names based on how many times we yelled them at each other about this concert. I was so excited!

About 5 mins later we headed to the elevator and went to breakfast.

"So you gonna loose your voice tonight?"Katie asked me stuffing her face with bacon

"Probably" I giggled

"Good you'll be silent for the next couple of days" she giggled

"Meanie" I stick my Tongue at her

The rest of breakfast was quiet a couple of giggle here and there but it was yummy food. We headed back upstairs to call my dad and tell him that we are up a d how things were so far.

*3 rings*

"Hey Tyana!"

"Hi dad! What time is it there?"

"Ummm, it's 1:34 how about over there?"

"8:34"

"Cool you girls having fun?"