I Was Adopted By...Zerrie?

"YOU'RE IT!" I screamed at Kyle, one of my only friends in the orphanage.

I was dropped off here 2 months ago after my parents decided they could no longer care for me since they both had lost their jobs and were flat out of money. They told me it was for the best, I understood, but I really didn't want to leave them.

On the day I arrived at the orphanage, I was in utter shock. I seemed to be the cheeriest one of the bunch considering most of the kids here were only here because their parents had died or because they were abused by their parents. I felt so bad for them. They were all such nice kids though, to be honest.

I loved it here, like most of the others, because we were all provided food, comfort, and love. But I didn't have much friends here because I couldn't understand the feelings of many of the children. I did have one friends though, Kyle, who was dropped off here for the same reason I was, his parents were out of money. We grew pretty close in a matter of the 2 short months I had been there. It was March when I was dropped off, so now it's May. I'm really excited for July to come, because my birthday is July 28th, and I'd finally be 13! I just hoped that I would be able to celebrate my birthday with a new family.

Kyle and I, along with the other kids, had been playing tag outside of the orphanage when we were all called inside. I knew what this meant even though I'd only been here for 2 months, like I've said a matter of times before, and it was time for someone to get adopted.

I ran in quickly, followed by Kyle, and I caught a glimpse of who was here. We all lined up in a straight line. After all the children were settled, I could finally see who was here.

My jaw literally dropped when I saw my idols standing right in front of me. Oh my god I'm going to hyperventilate. It can't be.

I turned to Kyle and whispered, "Is Zerrie seriously standing in front of us?"

He was in shock along with me, both of us are huge Directioners and Mixers, and we both agreed that Zerrie was our favorite couple. We stood there silently as Zayn and Perrie walked hand in hand. Why were they here? Are they seriously going to adopt one of us?

I was snapped back into reality when I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Kyle. He was still in shock. So was I, of course, but the look on Kyle's face was priceless.

I still can't believe that Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards are in the same room as me. Oh my god. Help me. I think I'm having a fangirl attack.

-----------------------------

How do you like my new story so far? I really love the idea of being adopted by Zerrie..Ugh why can't I just be their daughter? Haha so anyways, I'll reveal the main character's name in the next chapter...

This story is just mumbo-jumbo rigt now, but trust me, it'll get better.

I love you all even thought there's probably no one that will read this so I'm just talking to myself..Vote on this story please! Also this is where you can find me on this crazy place called the Internet,

Twitter: @pezzasburntbum

Tumblr: pezzasburntbum.tumblr.com

Instagram: @prettys_just_a_pretty_word

Kik: littlemixerxx0xx

Ask.fm: CaitlynSaysRawr

Love ya! xx