Usagi x Misaki [Yaoi]

(Misaki)

I woke up and stretched, ready to continue another day of living with Usagi. I went downstairs and started making breakfast. Usagi came out of his room looking really tired. "Good Morning Usagi."

"Morning Misaki." I smiled at him slightly and continued making breakfast. Suddenly i felt arms wrap around me. I blushed and looked at Usagi. "U-Usagi...w-what are you doing??"

He turned me around and kissed me softly. I blushed darkly and kissed back. He pulled away and I looked him in the eyes. Sometimes I can't even resist him. He is just so handsome and he is all I ever wanted in my life. He started pecking my lips with sweet kisses. "U-Usagi.."

I could barely talk now because of his kisses. He kept going on and finally stopped. I finished making breakfast and I make a plate for him and hand it to him. "Here you go Usagi."

"Thank you Misaki." He sat down at the table and I sat across from him. We both started to eat. I couldn't stop blushing thinking about him. "Misaki, come sit in my lap." He said while patting his lap. I blushed more and sat on his lap facing him and i brought my plate with me. He took my fork and he fed me. I ate until I was full but i couldn't stop blushing. Curse him...sometimes.

Usagi smirked at me and started to grind up on me. I moaned softly and grinded on him throwing my head back. "U-Usagi~"

"Mm Misaki~" he picked me up and laid me on the couch. He took off my clothes slowly and teasingly. "H-hurry~"

"Be patient Misaki, I'll make you feel really good~" he slipped off his shirt and unzipped his pants, pulling out his member. I spread my legs out for him shyly. He positions himself and thrusts in. Everytime we do this it gets better and better. I moaned out in pleasure just wanting more. He thrusted slowly just to tease me like usual. He began to thrust faster and faster. I moaned louder and louder. "Ahh U-Usagi!~"

The sounds of him moaning softly and grunting from my tightness is making me more turned on. He kept thrusting fast and we both were reaching our climaxes.

"Usagi I'm gonna-!"

"I am too!"

We both shortly came he did slow thrusts to ride out our sex high. Our breathing is really heavy and we both are sweating like crazy. He pulled out and laid next to me pulling me close to him. I blushed looking at him. "I-I love you Usagi.."

"Huh? I couldn't hear that, mind saying it again?" He asked while slightly smirking.

"You know you heard idiot!!"

He chuckled and ruffled up my hair. "I love you too Misaki."

I blushed and smiled warmly. Living with him is not that bad. I want to be with him for the rest of my life. What if we got married?? It would be such an honor to be married to him. Love makes you do/think of strange things doesn't it? But deep down inside I love what I do with him and I love the thought of all the things we can do.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello guys! This is my new book/story! Whatever it is! You are welcome to make request and please specify if you want lemon, fluffy, yaoi/boys love, or lime! Also there are some yaoi pairs that I don't ship so I won't do all boys love/yaoi requests. So please enjoy this!