Just the beginning

Kyles POV

"Mom, why are you taking me to get my hair cut?" I ask frustrated with her. I look out the window to see something that spooked me at first, but it also interested me.

"Mom, stop the car" I demanded, but she ignores me and continues driving. "Mom, stop the car, it's important." I begin to raise my voice. She stopped the car, only to see me getting out.

"Kyle? Where are you going?" She yells to me through the window. I ignore her and walk towards the object that interested me.

I trace the markings on the ground, thinking of what they mean. My mom shouts for me to get back in the car, but I go back and get my penny board. My mom looks at me and says to get in the car, but I just close the door and begin skating back home, my hair in my face.

I get home and look up what I seen on the sidewalk
Google.com
-search bar- strange circle symbols
No results show up. My mom wasn't home at the time and I get a phone call from an unknown number
"H-hello?" I ask confused
"Hi, yes this is Bryan Starz, from My Digital Escape, I seen your YouTube videos, and my friend Johnnie and I couldn't stop laughing" Bryan exclaimed. I sit there listening to him for about 10 minutes before he asked me something.
"And we also would like to know if you would like to be part of MDE?"
I begin to get really excited and say "yeah, I would love to!"

Bryan's POV

I look over at Johnnie and smile.
"Ok great! Uh, one more thing, when will you be able to come out?" I ask.
Kyle thinks for a minute and says "maybe a week, I have to pack and all sorts of stuff, if you've ever moved, you know what it's like"
I hung up after our almost 20 minute conversation.
"Johnnie, we have a new member" I say excitedly.
Johnnie quickly fizzles with happiness, I don't think I've seen him this happy.