Jealousy

Authors note: this is very detailed so if you do not like sexual scenes I advise you to not read past this point. Thank you

Johnnies POV

I get into Bryan's car, Kyle following closely. I try with all my might not to smile at him, but it's already too late. I buckle my seatbelt and I look out my window, thinking, as tears roll down my face.

Kyle looks over and taps my shoulder. "Johnnie, are you ok?" Kyle asks concerned. I look at him, and unbuckle my seatbelt and slide over into his arms, Kyle wraps his arms around me, as I cry into his chest. "Johnnie, tell me what's wrong." He says softly, I sit in his arms my anxiety taking over.

"Kyle I want to end it all, my depression, my anxiety, the pain, everything. I'm sick of it. I'm tired of dealing with everyone. Can I just end it?" I say quietly, hoping Bryan wouldn't hear.

Kyle looks at me, and cups his hands under my chin, looking into my eyes, and leans in and kisses me. I blush, and kiss him back. His soft lips makes me calm down, the motion of his lips moving with mine, is breathtaking. I stop kissing him and look at him, my face as red as his.

"K-Kyle why'd you do that?" I asked him smirking at him. "Because, johnnie, I-I love you. We may only know each other for a few hours, but something about you made me feel unbelievable." He says laying his forehead on mine.

"K-Kyle, I love you to, I get this feeling about you, that I never want to end." I say hiding my face.
Bryan pulls into their drive way and helps Kyle get his bags.

Kyle's POV

I kissed johnnie. I've wanted to do that forever but, I never got the chance to. It made me feel strange, but in a good way. "Hey, Bryan, is it ok if I spent the night with johnnie?"
Bryan looks at me and then looks at johnnie. "That's up to johnnie, not me, but if it was, I wouldn't care if you lived with him at all"

I ask johnnie, and he takes my bags and runs for his room, like a four year old in a candy store. "KYLE, C'MON" johnnie yells for me in his room. I walk in there smiling like never before and he closes the door.

Johnnie comes up to me pushing me against the door, kissing me deeply, tongue and all. I kiss him back, grabbing on to his shirt and swinging him to my spot and takes my shirt off. Johnnie wraps his arms around my neck, and I put my hands on his waist, pulling him closer to me for a deeper kiss. He pulls away for a breather, and takes his shirt off and walks into his bathroom for a minute. I hear some ruffling noises before he comes back out holding a condom package in his hand.

"Put it on Kyle, I want you to fuck me" he says with a devious smile. I kiss him as I open the package. He pulls his pants and his boxers off, and undoes my pants button, pulling them off and giving me a hand job. I moan softly as I'm kissing him and I put the condom on, leaning him on the dresser and I put a lubricant on the condom. "Hurry Kyle, don't keep me waiting" he says just as I align myself with him. I stick myself into him, taking it slowly. "Kyle just a bit faster, please" he says, while I do what he said.

As I slam into him, he moans softly, masturbating himself. "Kyle faster, I want you to make me cum" he moans. I pick up the speed, making him whimper and moan, giving him an orgasm. "Better?" I ask him, and he nods, moaning.

"K-Kyle, fast-ter" he says as I'm slamming into him. He moans loudly and cums all over the place, I stop and remove the condom, looking at it.

"Kyle, that was the best sex I've ever had." Johnnie says to me, kissing me deeply.
"I was just going to say the same thing, johnnie"