Pure excitement

Kyle's POV

As I pack my stuff, my mom walks through the door.
"Kyle? What the hell are you doing?" She says confused.
"Oh, hey, I got a phone call from my favorite youtuber, my digital escape, and they wanted me to be part of their group and-" I say before she cuts me off. "Did you accept it?" She asks. I begin to get really jumpy and start shaking and finally blurt out "yes, I did, I told them I'll be there in a week." She scowls at me, and my mood drops. "Kyle you have scho-" I cut her off. "I already covered that, I'm dropping out" I say, and her scowl turned into a jaw drop. "K-Kyle, I can't believe that you would put this before your education. I'm not letting you go."
I look at her and began to tear up. "Mom! I'm doing something that I love! And your gonna stop me?! I can't believe that you, out of all people, you would ruin my dreams!" I shout. She walks out and I set my suitcase off to the side, and cry, holding my penguin plushy.

-midnight arrives-
My moms asleep, nows my chance to get to the airport, lucky I managed to save up enough to get a plane ticket. I take my luggage downstairs and write a note.
Dear whoever reads this first,
Im sorry, but I had to follow my dreams, I never had any friends who actually cared enough about me, and I'm pretty sure you didn't either. I hope you all the best of luck surviving.
Love, Kyle.

I mange to get to the bus station and off to the airport I went. I called Bryan again and let him know I'm coming as we speak and he agreed.
-a few hours later-
I'm on the plane, ready for a new start. The pilot comes on the intercom and tells us to buckle up, there may be a slight turbulence so I buckle up, and eventually I am fast asleep.
-about an hour or so later-
I awake and look out my window, only to see clouds.
I whisper to myself "wow, amazing" and I take a picture.
"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking, we ask you to remain in your seats and remain buckled, and prepare for your landing"
I look up and see a white sign with black lettering, turn to the color red, reading "fasten your seatbelt"
The plane lands with a jolt and I finally realize that I made the right choice.

Bryan's POV

I stand at the exit gate waiting for Kyle, while Johnnie is bouncing in his seat.
"Johnnie, why are you so hyper?" I ask jokingly
He just looks at me and gives me a cheeky grin, and I laugh.
I spot Kyle walking out of the exit and run up to him.
"Hey, you must be Kyle, I'm Bryan, I'm the one who called you about a week or so ago"
Kyle grins. "Yeah, I'm Kyle, nice meeting you, we should probably go and get my luggage" he laughs nervously. "Yeah good idea."
Johnnie walks up excited and jumps into Kyles arms. "You must be johnnie, I'm Kyle, nice to meet you" kyle says. "Yeah, I'm johnnie, I tend to be a strange one, a lot" johnnie says laughing.

Kyles POV

As johnnie is in my arms I realize something about him that I like. I don't know if it's his personality, or his looks, or both, but I'm starting to like him already.
"Carry me Kyle" johnnie says. I laugh and re adjust him in my arms, carrying him to the luggage spin. "You two seem to be just fine, Kyle if you want I can take your luggage, so you don't have to set the baby down" Bryan says sarcastically. Johnnie kicks Bryan and we both laugh. Bryan takes my luggage as I carry johnnie.

Johnnies POV

I stare into Kyle's eyes, knowing that theirs something about him that I like.
Something about him, makes me feel, tingly. "H-hey Kyle, c-can I ask you something?"
I ask him, immediately regretting it afterwards. "Yeah johnnie, what's up" he says, looking at me still carrying me, his lips look so perfect, his voice makes me melt, his eyes are so, beautiful. I think I'm falling for him.
"Uh, would you like me to take you around, maybe a little tour of the city?" I say nervously. Kyle looks up smiling and looks back at me. "Yeah, I'd like that" he says.
That's it, I'm sold. His perfection makes me feel special. We finally reach the car, and Kyle sets me down. "Awww, man" Kyle laughs and helps Bryan with his luggage.
"Hey Kyle if you want you can sit in the back with johnnie?" Bryan says. Kyle smiles and looks down nodding his head. "Sure, I'm sure he won't mind, would you johnnie?"
I stand there staring into space, blanking out for a second. Then snapping back into reality "yeah, uh, sure I don't mind" I say with a smile.