Akward situation

Sierra's POV

" What!" I said sarcastically. "I'm sorry, he did tell me about a girl he used to date but it's not his fault he left you, he really loved you but he found out about how his father had planned for him to get married to Allison, the blonde girl he left you for, he had to leave you or his father would have kicked him out." He said embarrassed of what his cousin did. "He could have told me about it, I would've understood but instead he left me by texting we're over , I've not seen him from then." I said angrily. Food had come.

"I think we should eat or the food will get cold." He said waiting for me to say yes. " sure..." I said " this is a very awkward situation" he said nervously and I just laughed "sure is" I said while smiling " umm can I ask a question?" He said " yeh sure only if it is not related to Austin!" I said looking strait at him " it's not, I just wanted to know why you moved in so fast, I mean like you don't even know me?" He said curious to know " it's that my mom needs to leave for 3 months for some business issues and I wanted to stay somewhere near the college and everyone I called said that I can't live with them because I'm a girl or younger than them or the rent would be a lot and so I found ur room and I didn't want to lose this chance by seeing if ur a girl or a boy" I said "oh" he said awkwardly "you can get over the whole Austin thing, I'm over him, I was just curious if you know him or not." I said " well that's great, you can start over." He said with relieve.

We arrived to the room and I changed into my pj's and Jacob was on his phone listening to songs. "Your not going to change?" I asked "umm I guess I'll change. is the washroom free?" He said " yeh, you can go ahead." I said and he jumped out of the bed and after 2 minutes he came out of the washroom in a black, oversized t-shirt and some sweatpants.

"Are you going to sleep now or no?" I asked "No, I'll watch some TV first then sleep, by the why if you want to sleep you can." He said "Oh thanks, I'm very tired. Umm are you really ok with me sleeping in your bed?" I said "yeh it's ok with me unless your uncomfortable with sleeping a hot guy" he said with a smirk on his face. "Ew you think your hot ugh" I said laughing "Oh well then why are you blushing when your with me?" He said with a wider smirk. I am so embarrassed I can't even explain ahh. "Goodnight I'm going to sleep" I said while yawning "Goodnight beautiful, sleep tight" he said with a sweet smile. I'm blushing and I can feel I'm red like a tomato. Like did he call me beautiful.
"are you going to sleep or what ?" I said "I'll sleep mom" he said laughing " goodnight" we both said to each other and just fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys,
I wish you like this chapter, cause I like it and btw it's my first long chapter so that's an accomplishment and if you like long chapters then I'll try my best to write long chapters and I'm thinking that I should try to update my story every other day cause I'm having lots of homework. Yeh I almost forgot that one of my friends told me that Sierra moved in to fast so I just explained why she moved in so fast.

-PerkhaG 💋