1

Park jimin
Work

Work work and work, I hate school everything is just work and project. Why they don't do it for me? Since they are teacher they know what they are doing but now I hate being a student. They just hurt us what if I have a game and I need to go? Like the fuck. I have to study the same fucking shit. They are alwas saying 'oh the test will be exactly what you wrote on your book' yeah and why is the test more different then the book or sheets or watever.

They are giving shit to hurt us. "Jimin are you done boy?" My mom opened the door, I nod she smile I put my hood and left.

Today is my best friend basketball game he's nice the only thing he likes to do is sleep. His parents what him on sport he had to do it. My mother sat in front of the seat but I didn't not sat down I was standing up screaming like a proud boyfriend. "C'mon mim yoongi!" He looked at me and smile and some time rolled he's eyes. He's like a big brother to me like the other boys they are my family.

"Good boy!" I said to suga, I like to call him suga because he like a sleepy person and suga fits him well. If that makes any sense.

I tried to hug him but he was to sweating, I made a disgust face he smile we got home and went to my bedroom "bro that was great! We won! Noo wen you did a 3 shot holy shot dude!" Suga stayed silent until he talk "thank bro I will take a shower a d then a nap" I nod "alright you can go I callt he boys".

I got my laptop and started to Skype them. The first one to answer was Jin " Hey Jin!" I said and wave, he waves back and smile "hey have you seen taehyung little brother I met him today" I smile "really is he nice?" I ask I always wanted to know him taehyung talks a lot about him. "Yeah! He's just to shy that's why" I nod. Then I see j hope came in "hey guys my phone kinda froze and it could not move" me and Jin said it was ok.

Then namjoon came up "hello guys! I was to lazy to grab the phone what's up Chim Chim" I smile "nothing here chilling where's tae" "oh he is whit his brother that is actually along time since he saw him" I nod "come home guys so we can all watch Netflix and chill.....but not that kinda chill tho" they all laugh.

We said bye and suga came out of the bathroom whit pijamas "jimin you take the floor I take your bed period" he went flat on my bed. Before I can say something we was already knock out. I gonna wait for the boys.

__________

As you can see I'm making a jikook yay!

Since the vkook one and see how many people saw it I was like why don't we make them more happy and do a jikook one.

Love you

And have fun whit this story enjoy it.

Bye