3

Park jimin
Watch out

Today is Sunday then will be Monday yay! I'm not excited for school tho, only a little beacause of jungkook let's put him kookie. He is actually like a kookie tasty, and will water your mouth.  I stayed in my bed, I went to taehyung instagram and saw a picture of him and kookie I see a tag and saw kookies name I went a d followed him j even took almost all of his picture I screen shot them and save it in a file. I have one picture of him that he took whit bunny ears I edit it and put bunny whit flowers and I put his name up it said bunny kookie  .
Then I put pink a d heart I went and edit the two o on kookie and put a real kookie.

Someone came in my room and saw it was my girlfriend "why are you here?" I ask she gave a stange look "I'm your girlfriend" I rolled my eyes I sat down and I look at her whit serious eyes "we have to talk" she nods
"I'm gonna break up whit you I don't love you anymore, I met a boy yesterday and kiss him. I felt stuff on my body and that's wen I new that I like him"

Her eyes weren't watery, she was disgusted...

"Well ew..... I'm leaving you"

Jeon jungkook

"So gonna be in this school, don't worry jungkook is a nice one you have me and the guys" taehyung said I felt a little uncomfortable in this school. Plus I'm starting tomorrow but that's alright because I have taehyung,j hope,min yoongi , namjoon and Jin.

I smiley face came in my mind. And I have park jimin. Having jimin is not bad, uhm why did I say having he's not my boyfriend or is he. No no he's not. I don't know if he likes boys..... "Hey buddy were almost there" taehyung said. Now I realized that I'm in a car heading to park jimins house. This time he won't touch me or anything.

"Yay we are here!" Taehyung said happily, I still don't understand why my brother is weird but I still love him. We both  got to he's room he's parent aren't there so we speed up don't know why. It was my turn to open the door before I did that "oh fuck stay here whit jimin I have to go and get the others" I nod. I turn and look at the door well I'm fucked.

I open the door to see jimin inside a blanket watching a video on he's computer and something long.

"Jimin the fuck!" I scream he stop and looks at me "ah is not like you have a vagina" I rolled my eyes. I turn he's laptop to see "OMG my eyes!" I close he's laptop and I put in the closet. He laugh that's the only thing he does laugh, laugh and laugh he has a cure smile tho.

___________

Hello there!

Chapter 3 hell yeah, what you se down park jimin is the name of the chapter.

Did you like it?

Comment and answer the question! Please.

Bye!

Love you tho