Chapter 3: Is it True?

Jimin gapped his mouth open in surprise as he stared at Jungkook in disbelief.

"What do you mean you want him?" Jimin asked.

"Like I want to feel his whole body inside and out." Jungkook said.

Jimin turned red. "What are you saying?! Like you want him inside you?!" Jimin asked.

"Yes and to feel his lips on mi-" Jimin quickly covered Jungkook's mouth as Rap Monster entered the room.

"What in the world are you guys doing that your late for breakfast?!" Rap monster sneered at the two.

"We were just about to head there! Let's go, Jungkook!" Jimin said as he dragged Jungkook to the dining hall.

At the dining hall all the rest of the members surrounded Jungkook asking about yesterday. Jungkook shrugged them off with just saying it was wonderful. Jimin steered clear away from the conversation as he thought about what Jungkook said earlier. Rap Monster silenced the curious members with an overview of today's schedule.

At Big Bang's dorm G-dragon was laying in bed with many thoughts in his head. T.O.P came in to pick up his phone and noticed the unusual G-dragon just laying there in silence.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked.

G-dragon rolled over on his bed. "Don't bother me. I'm thinking about something important." he said.

T.O.P got pissed off. "What's so important that you won't get out of bed?" he asked.

"That fan I went out with yesterday." G-dragon said.

"Oh, so your thinking about having a scandal or not?" T.O.P asked jokingly.

G-dragon turned over and sat up. "I'm not thinking about that!" he shouted.

Taeyang walked in to the mini fight between T.O.P and G-dragon. "What's going on here?" Taeyang asked.

"This guy refuses to get out of bed!" T.O.P spat.

Taeyang smirked and crept up to G-dragons bed. He grabbed the mattress and flipped it making G-dragon go flying into a beanie bag. T.O.P couldn't help but burst out laughing at the fallen G-dragon.

"That should do it!" Taeyang said.

"You bastard! I could've died!" G-dragon yelled while rubbing his head.

"Your up so get dressed and let's head out already!" Taeyang ordered.

"We have nothing on schedule so where are we going?" G-dragon asked.

"To your lover boy." Taeyang said.

G-dragon turned beet red and refused to move his feet as Taeyang tried to drag him. "No, no, no, no!" G-dragon repeated as his feet got dragged across the floor with Taeyangs strength.

"Come on! It'll be fun to surprise him!" Taeyang said.

"What if he's busy with his group? I don't want to disturb them for no important matter!" G-dragon said.

"This is an important matter! Your heart is on the line!" Taeyang spat.

G-dragon stopped and pulled Taeyang away. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Don't you have feelings for him? Isn't that the reason your deep in thought about yesterday?" Taeyang asked.

G-dragon placed both his hands on Taeyangs cheeks. "What are you talking about? Did you not hear that I had feelings for YOU?" he asked. G-dragon felt the warmth pour in from Taeyangs cheeks as the man stared at him helplessly. T.O.P just stood there in the most dumbfounded look ever.