Chapter 2: Meet Him

"Okay lang Ms. President. But since you're already here, can we get started?" - vice president namin, mataray ba? Di, ganyan lang talaga yan magsalit pero mabait yan.

"Ah, okay." sabay upo sa upuan ko kaharap ang 9 transferees.

"Good morning, everyone! I'm Aya Lee, Student Body President of this school....."

"Di halata. May late pa lang President?" - pashneya naman. bastusan lang po? Grabe ha. Oo na, late na ako, siya na ang tama. Kainis oh.

"Well, you know, I wasn't aware of the time so I'm really sorry for that." tumawa na lang ako ng pilit. Kalma lang Aya, baguhan lang yan, at talagang may you know, may point siya eh. Hehehe.

"Psssh. Palusot" grabe ha, papatalsikin ko na 'to. Sorry na nga diba? Sorry!

"Well, so much for that. Before we start, let me introduce first the officers.................So since you already know them, I think we can now start the orientation." at iyon, dumaan ang isang oras ng pago-orient sa kanila. At itong si Mr. Sungit na Cute guy ay hindi man lang nakikinig. Galing noh? Sige, pagbigyan ang galit. Kasalanan ko naman eh. Tsk.

.............................

"That's all for today. If you have any questions or problems, just ask me or the officers. We--"

"Late." I heard that! Kainis, pabulong kunwari pero lakas naman ng boses. Hinga ka nalang ng malalim, Aya and count 1, 2, 3. Hooooo.

"-will be glad to answer those for you. Please, try not to break any rules. We are hoping for your utmost cooperation. So, here are the officers to tour you. Enjoy yourself here in Goong High School. That's all, you may now go." I smiled at them after saying that and the officers guided them out of the office. Mabuti naman. I just couldn't take that guy's face anymore. He's really annoying. Was that really a big deal? Being late? Well, yeah I guess, for a president like me but it was just my first time. Tsk. Brrrrr. Magkakawrinkles ako ng maga nito ah. Kainis naman kasi.

Aish, stop thinking about him already, Aya. He just wants to be different. Psh.

-----------------------------------

Mr. Sungit na Guy POV

Sinimulan na ng 2 SSC officers ang pagt-tour sa aming mga transferees and seriously, ang ingay ng tatlong babeng ito.

"Grabe, ang ganda talaga ni Miss Aya. Noon, hanggang sa magazine lang ako pero ngayon, grabe, face-to-face pa talaga." GT1

"Kaya nga siya ang DOLL ng GHS diba? Grabe, idol talaga. Ganda pa ng skin." GT2

"Right! Kaya maraming nagkakandarapang lalaki sa kanya eh." GT3

Grabe, mga babae ba talaga tong tatlong to? Kung magandahan naman sila sa Late na President na iyon ay parang mga lalake. Ang ingay ha. At ito namang mga officers na 'to, di man lang pinapagalitan. Psh.

"She's so damn gorgeous." BT1

"Right, she's almost perfect. A goddess you should say." GT2

"Yeah, almost perfect if it weren't for her being the nation's player." GT3

"Well, everyone knows that she has her reasons but no one knows kung ano 'yun." GT2

And seriously, are they the girls now? Kung makakuwentuhan naman ang mga 'to, parang mga babae, ang daldal.

"Psh, can you please shut up? Stop talking about that girl. Seriously, is she really that pretty? I  don't even see any mark of beauty in her. She's just some plain-looking girl. What kind of taste do you have?" inirapan ko na lang sila pagkatapos sabihin 'yun at mabuti naman at tumigil na din.

 Nagpatuloy ang pagtutour sa amin ng mahigit isang oras at pagkatapos ay pinapunta na kami agad sa respective rooms namin. Tinahak ko ang daan papunta sa 3rd floor dahil doon ang rooms ng mga 4th year. Nang makarating ako ay agad akong pumasok sa C302.

"Pan!" hindi ko nakita kung sino ang sumigaw nun but I'm pretty sure, she's calling me and there's only one ugly girl who calls me that.

"Pan, over here!" and there she is waving her hand up high. Does she think hindi ko siya makikita dito at may nalalaman pang ganyan? Tsk. Ugly.

"Hey, Pan. Sorry, I forgot. Pero siguro naman hindi ka nawala kanina diba?" says she and gives me a 'peace' sign.

"I told you, never to call me that!" I stared at her coldly. May kasalan pa nga siya tapos dinadagdan pa.

"Why?" she smiled at me  "Isn't it cute? PAN." putting emphasis on those last 3 letters tapos tumawa na ng malakas. Crazy!

"Don't make me mad, kitten." and hell, yeah. She stops laughing, mukhang naging maamo ang kanyang mukha and I think I wo-

"She's here." she said while smiling and what? Who's she? I noticed that she's looking at someone at my back so I turned and I saw her. Tsk. So, we're classmates. Interesting? I hope so.

The President who was late is now walking towards our direction, I bet they're friends, well, it's obvious. This kitten here will never call someone she's not friends with.

"Mikka!" says she.

"I have someone I want you to meet, Aya." kitten said. And then she looked at me.

"This is Pan, my stupid cousin, and-

"Pan? What a cute name. And stupid?" she stared at me and looks like she wants to laugh. This kitten! I looked at my ugly cousin, Mikka, and give a death glare. and you know what she did? She just laughed. Cool, right?

"Hahaha, no, no. It's just a nickname. His real name is-

"Jas." she continued. Mikka's shocked while me? I'm not. She surely check on my profile aleady for I pissed her earlier. Girls, really.

"It's nice to meet you, Jas Eleazi. I'm Aya." she offers her hand and I don't have the plan to accept it but she's the president, right? I don't want to get expelled just in my first day. So....

"Yeah, the infamous nation's player." and I shaked hands with her. But when I said those, I saw pain in her eyes even though she is smiling at me.

A/N: Thank you! ^_^