Chapter 2

Allison's P.O.V

I sat in my cell waiting for the dread doctor's to return. I stare at my claws still wet with Scott's blood, after I activated the white noise in the tunnel, the pack, my old pack, my friends, fainted and I ran back to the dread doctor's, I could feel my the serum they gave me slowly draining from my veins, and I couldn't face the pack knowing that I had just hurt the only one I ever loved. That's the thing with this serum, while it's in me, my eyes glow and I can't control my actions, my chimera takes over the human, and it's like I'm a bystander watching as I hurt everyone that I love. I would have stayed and I would have tried to get away from the dread doctor's I would have asked for them to help me, but after he horrors I have done recently, I don't deserve to be happy or free from this hell.

I heard the before I see them. I could feel the anger bubbling inside of me at what they made me do. I extended my claws, and waited for them to open my cell. I backed into the shadows, and when I heard the click of the door, I pounced on them.

"You, you made me hurt him! How dare you!" I yelled

I only got a few swings in before I was weakened by the upped frequency. As I fell to the ground, I knew what was coming. I knew that my task was unfinished, and I knew they would keep me alive until I fulfilled my task, and I just wanted to be released from this life, even if my only release was death. I knew they needed me for not only my current task, but also, I was the one best qualified to kill the beast if I needed to.

"Your task is unfinished, young huntress, you must kill Scott McCall."

As I cowered on the ground, I was slightly aware of the needle being put into my skin. I tried to resist. I tried to imagine his face, he was my anchor and I knew that I could resist this for Scott. I wouldn't hurt him, but even as I though this, I could feel my eyes begin to glow. When my transition was finished I had only one task: To kill Scott McCall. With every step I tried to resist, but every time I failed. I was a slave to my own actions. I slowly tried to regain my control, first with twitch in my finger. I knew that if I wanted to stop this monster inside me, I would have to be able to control my switch, I would have to become human again. As I ran through the woods in the darkness of the half moon, I was slowly gaining control. As we neared Scott's house I was regaining control, I could almost feel the light inside of me that was my humanity. I was on the brink of switching and then, in his window, I saw him and Kira. I was happy he moved on, but the pain it caused me to see them together, made me lose all control, and once again I was thrust into the darkness, the monster was in control.

I leaped into the tree outside his house, and then onto his roof, the monster inside me howled. A challenge.

Scott P.O.V

As Kira kissed me, all I could think of was Allison. What had happened after her body was buried? Was she even alive inside the beast that wore her skin? How could I kill her? It would be like losing her all over again. I have to try to reach her in that monster, or at least see if she is in there. I was ashamed, as I kissed the girl I though I loved I could only see another's face. Suddenly, I caught her scent, but this time, I could smell the chemo signals along with her scent, and in that moment, I knew she was fighting for control. She was in there. She could be saved. Second later, a howl sounded from the roof, and the message was clear. Allison was challenging me. She knew I couldn't kill her. Little does she know, my plan is to save her.

"Kira, run. Call the rest of the pack, and call Argent, he needs to know.

As I leaped onto the roof, Allison was already in mid-air, ready to attack, but I dodge it. She came at me again, this time her claw sliced the flesh on my upper arm. I swung my leg out to trip her, and she fell off the roof. I leaped down, and positioned myself over top of her, holding her arms above her head,

"Scotty, do you remember the last time we laid like this?" She teased in a low, sultry voice.

As I stared into her eyes, I knew it wasn't her. I was losing my grip on her, and so I raised my claw, hoping to knock her unconscious, and that's when it happened. For a split second her eyes were back to normal, and it was Allison, my Allison, I saw the love and regret and pain in her eyes, and then, her eyes were glowing again. Distracted, I allowed her to throw me into the side of the house, and she ran into the woods.

I followed Allison's scent all the way back to the tunnels, and decided to go meet the pack and devise a plan to bring Allison back to us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm telling you she is in there! I saw her! Her eyes changed and it was our Allison!"

     I was frustrated. They didn't believe it was Allison in the monster. They only thought her body was a shell now inhabited by a monster.

"Listen," I started "Allison is a fighter, if she is in there she is fighting for control, and I smelled the struggle on her earlier. Allison is alive, but the monster is in control, we just need to get Allison to overpower the monster."

"Scott, she is my daughter and I want to believe that she is back, but don't get your hopes up, a lot of things happen in the supernatural world, but for Allison to come back? It's unlikely. But I promise, if she is in there to save, then that's what we will do.