10. Dinner and Sleeping

Frisk:
          Papyrus and I reached home. I gave Papyrus his scarf and gloves back as we enter the house. My injuries kinda hurted while I walked but I need to get used to it if I want to do stuff that I want.

          Even when we came home, Papyrus kept insisting that he will help me but I refused and told him that I won't give up and so he looked at me with diamond eyes again and hugged me. "You're so cool!!! Maybe we could visit Undyne!!"

         "Uhhh who's Undyne??!" I asked.

         "She's amazing!! She is the one who taught me how to make spaghetti!!!" He yelled with happiness. And after that I was just a bit curious about this "Undyne" person.

            Papyrus opened the door and we both entered. The window was fixed thanks to Toriel or Sans?

            We both smelled the delicious pie in the kitchen. We came into the kitchen and saw Toriel reading a book called the "1000 Uses of Snails" and it made me feel a bit weird.

"Where is  Sans??!" We both asked. Toriel put her book down and looked at us.

             She stood up and quickly ran to me. "Papyrus!!! You were supposed to carry her!!! Her wounds are not healed yet!!!!" Toriel yelled at Papyrus.

           "Woahh calm down, Toriel. I kept telling Papyrus to not carry me at all. Just listen, if I want to get to the places that I want to go to, I have to be able to stand and get in my feet. Thanks to Papyrus, I'm actually getting used to that." Papyrus shined a smile at me and Toriel just nodded and was suprised to hear this from me.

            "Anyways Sans is in his room, doing something." Toriel replied and went back into reading her book.

For some particular reason, I felt like Toriel did something to Sans while we were gone. Papyrus just sighed sadly and went to sit down on the couch plus turned on the t.v. 'He must've knew that Toriel talked to Sans too. Poor Sans.'

           "Is the pie ready??" I asked but she shook her head no. Toriel told me that her pie needed to 'cool' down.

             I then sighed and went to look at my bag next to the kitchen. I took my sweater and put it on. It was blue and had purple stripes. I loved it ever since.

If you're confused, Frisk has a shirt and a sweater that is like totally the same. Blue shirt with two purple stripes...same with the sweater....ok keep reading -_-

            After wards, I went to sit down with Papyrus and watched tv with him. He went back on his favorite channel.

We kept seeing a robot doing its tricks and stuff. "Hey Papyrus. What's so special about this robot??"

"Well I actually think she's cool!!" Papyrus grinned big and proudly.

'Ohhhh so this robot is a 'she' huh??' I thought to myself.

"Her name is Mettaton and she is totally AWESOME. She isn't exactly like a computerized box robot. She is actually a model from inside the box robot!!" Papyrus told me excitedly. He smiled a bit.

"Hey but that's pretty cool!!! So have you ever met Mettaton before??" I asked.

"Sadly no....but maybe one day." He sighed and watched the box shaped robot sing songs.