May I?

**1 year later ( 1st July 2015)**

Aljaz stared at his phone sat on the kitchen table, waiting for it to ring. Aljaz had tried ringing earlier but the person who he wanted to speak to was unavailable, so they said that he would call back in an hour. It had been 55 minutes, so not quite an hour. Aljaz could feel himself shaking with nerves...what if he said no? Said that he shan't take his daughter, their Janette in marriage....he'd decided that even if he didn't have their blessing he'd still go along with it...well, that's what he had told himself. Whether he would or not, that was another thing. Aljaz jumped as the phone rang, it was him...Janette's father. Aljaz took deep breaths and answered the phone....

After the conversation was over Aljaz let out a big sigh of relief....he'd said yes...Aljaz had Janette's family's blessing...that was if Janette said yes, not that at that moment he could think of why she wouldn't say yes but there was always that possibility. That's when Janette walked through the door carrying countless bags filled to the brim with food. Aljaz immediately jumped up to help the love of his life with all the bags. Janette could sense that something was different..weird. "Are you okay baby?" Janette asked suspiciously. Aljaz nodded, "of course princess....things have never been better," he replied, kissing her on her forehead. Janette frowned, something wasn't right, she hoped that he wasn't going off her or something, that would be the worst thing in the whole entire world for her, she loved him...but what if he was going off her, what if he was going to break up with her soon? Oh shut up Janette! He loves you, more than anything in the world......

***
Hi sorry this one is really short...the next one might be the last one and then I will do the sequel to Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise. Keep reading xx #jaljaz 💗💗💗💗💗💗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞💞💞💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🍌🍌🍌🍌😘😘😘😘