Ch. IX

~the past~

Eyes of (e/c) and fuchsia watch the blonde male. As the days pass, the boy had become stronger. He killed the earl and has taken his place. Soon, (y/n) had healed and the record of her 'death' was never known to have existed. No one knew but herself.

~present~
|(y/n)'s POV|

Alois now came back. He was talking with Hannah and later on, declared that he shall make a contract with Hannah. My fists clenched as they went through a secret passage. I rushed out and inside with them. Alois was shocked. "(Y/-(y/n)?" Tears welled up in my eyes. "Jim, you idiot!" I shouted, hugging him. My right eye glowed fuchsia. He pulled back and his eyes widened. "Y-you're a... demon?" He asked. I nodded while crying. Hannah didn't say anything. "Jim, I'm so sorry! I knew who killed Luka. I didn't tell you. I'm so sorry!" I said. It grew silent for a moment. "Who?" He asked. "It was Hannah. Luka formed a contract with Hannah in order to make you happy. I told him not to but I was too late. On the day of the fire, I knew what was to come. I saw you both so happy that I just couldn't bring myself to tell you. I stood by Luka's side as he visited Hannah. I felt so weak and useless when he got his soul taken away. I hate myself so much that it hurts every time I talk to you. Every time I look at you." I said, all in tears. Jim had no expression. He didn't say a word. I fell to my knees. Jim placed a hand on my head. "(Y/n). Make a contract with me." He said. "Huh?" "Make a contract with me." He repeated. I hesitated but gave a nod. "What is your wish?" "I wish for you to avenge Luka and stay by my side. Forever." He wished. My right eye glowed brightly as Sebastian and Claude crashed through the door. My Faustian symbol formed on Jim's ring while Sebastian's symbol rested on Ciel's right eye. I penetrated Hannah's stomach with my hand as she fell limp. I tossed Ciel's body to Sebastian while killing Claude in the process. I ran at lightning speed to the grave I dug for Jim. I connected his body with his soul as he came alive again. He looked at me with a blank expression. I dipped my head. "Your royal highness." He lifted my head by the chin and kissed me. As this happened, my Faustian symbol formed on his tongue, destroying Claude's symbol. "I love you, your highness." I said. He smiled. "As do I, (y/n)."