Chapter 1: Our first encounter

Lucy's pov.
It was such a beautiful day here in magnolia, the sun was shinning and there where no clouds in the sky. I didn't think any thing bad could happen but little did I know my whole life was about to change.

Natsu pov.
I have to get away from lucy as quickly as possible, and challenge Sting if I don't he could mark her or possibly claim her. I thought and I can't let that happen. Lucy and I where walking in silence for a few minutes I was thinking about how I was going to keep her from sting and she was probably thinking about how she is going to pay rent this month. But the silence stopped soon after as we heard familiar voices approach. Sting and Rouge, "Shit!" I mumbled.

Sting and I both locked eyes until he broke the stare and looked at lucy. It was dragon maiting season and all of the Dragon slayers would be looking for a mate. Immediately I lunged in front of lucy as sting approached, I had to protect her I l love her. Was the only thought that went threw my head...

Who should lucy end up with:

Sting

Natsu

Rouge

Or a totally different character?

If you want to design a new character as lucy's boyfriend for this story pls
Comment their

Name
Last name
Hair colour
Eye color
Personality
Magic (any kind including dragon,god,and devil slayer magic)