chapter 14: Sweet and Simple

Recap~~~

Lucy pov

I was practicly frozen in my drenched clothes by the time we got back and immediately went to shower, then prepared for bed all things considered it was a great day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Now on to the story*

Lucy pov

I awoke in the morning to the sound of birds chirping... or at least that's what I wish I could say. In all reality I woke up with dragonslayer towering over my sleeping-well now awake body. "Eeeekkkkk" I screeched as I looked at the blonde dragonslayer who was only centimeters from my face. His green eyes pierced mine (I'm not sure if his eye colour is right oops lol) "it's my turn to take you out today Lucy, so go get dressed" Laxus spoke. "Ugh ok I'm going" I said as I lazily crawled out of bed going to search for some clothes that I bought the other day.

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤Timeskip♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

"Are we there yet laxus? And can I take of this blind fold?" I complained playing with the fabric around my eyes. We had been walking for a while now with laxus guiding me, I must say I'm kinda over it. It was cute until my feet started to hurt. I felt the ground change from stone to grass beneath my feet " Almost Blondie just relax" he replied.

"Ok your good to look now" he stated bringing me to a halt and, removing the fabric wich one coverd my eyes. The sight I saw before me was absolutely amazing. We were near the end of a cliff with a picnic blanket and basket set up. You could see the whole town from where we stood and my jaw dropped. "L-l-laxus it's absolutely beautiful" I stated gaping at the scene infront of me. " not as beautiful as you Blondie" he replied making a faint pink hue spread across my cheeks.

○●○●○●○●○●○time skip○●○●○●○●○● another time skip brought to you by your lazy author :)

As the sun started to set laxus and I had just finished eating. Being with laxus today I realized that he's not just that mean scary dude who pinned the guild against itself. He's actually quiet kind and caring. 'I think I could get used to this' i thought to myself gazing at the muscular man to my right. " Are you cold?" He questioned ' he must have seen me shiver before' , before I could respond he placed his large jacket over my tiny frame. Instantly I was engulfed in what felt like a warm hug, damn if i knew is jacket was this soft I'd always have it on. I started to get tired and let out a small yawn, suddenly I felt large arms wrap around my back and under my legs . I let out a squeak as I was hoisted into the air. Laxus let out a chuckle as he started to walk back in the direction of the hotel. Sighing lightly I started to make my self comfortable wrapping my body in more of his jacket and, using his chest a comfy pillow. Stings date was great but I gotta say I love the date laxus planned, sweat and simple.

A/n sorry do the update taking so long I know you guys probs don't read these notes but I've been super busy training(I'm a horse back rider). Basically I thought i would have more time this summer but I ended up having less. Anywho thanks for reading this so far I'll get the next update posted asap, as I've already started :)