chapter 4

Lucy's pov

After about an hour of talking, I finally asked sting a question that had been eating me alive since we got to my house. "Hey sting...could you please tell me what you meant when you said that I wasn't Natsu's.... mate?"

"well ummm this is... kind of weird to explain but, you know how dragon slayers are trained by dragons right?" he started and I slowly nodded yes .

"well you see because we were trained by dragons we get some dragon 'abilities' I guess you cold call them. like we have a very strong sense of smell like a dragon, we have very good ears too, and we also have sharp canines... but there is something else that our dragons passed down to us slayers. " When sting said this he immediately looked away with a tint of pink on his face.

He looks so hot when he's blushing --WTF LUCY STOP THINKING LIKE THIS, besides I cant have feelings for him can I?

"Blondie... you know what m-m-m-mating season is right?" A blush spread across my face as I muttered a simple 'yes'. "Good because I'm not going into detail about that" I blushed even harder at his statement, he just let out a small laugh wen he saw my red face. "Anyways, dragons also have a mating season and its just around the corner. So all of the dragon slayers are looking for a mate.....including me and natsu and all the other dragon slayers. and when a dragon finds his mate and he only gets one for his entire life he marks her." he sighed and looked me in the eyes full of hope and sorrow, I wonder why.

"So, I cheeked you to see if natsu had marked you... and when he didn't I was ecstatic because, Lucy.....Ithinkyourmymatepleaseacceptme" "Sting you said the last part to fast I didn't understand you" He sighed and blushed (A/N: are you ready for it? XD) as red as Erza's hair. "well I said I think that your my mate. and I also have a theory that rouge, natsu, and maybe even Gajeel an Laxus think of you as there mate too, but we can talk more in the morning I'm going to sleep, goodnight blondie." he said then strutted to my bed and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Then I kissed him on the head and laid down beside him.

Narrator pov

Little did Sting and Lucy know that two very nosey and furious dragon slayers were listening to their whole conversation. One was right outside of her front door with his ear pressed up against it, and the other in the tree out side her apartment.......

A/N: well I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm sorry for it being really boring and short,but comment who you guys think the 'stalker' dragon slayers are.

Laxus.

Rouge.

Cobra.

Gajeel.

Natsu.