Chapter~3

OKAY THIS IS THE THIRD CHAPTER AND I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT⭐⭐⭐

Malia's POV
so we are heading back to Baton Rouge to my parents house to get ready for the party, so me my sis are already dress for the party so all we need to do is get our big cake from the bakery cause we get our custom made,so Kalia went and got the cake will we're still putting up decorations. Some of the decorations say good~bye,some of them say Happy 19 Birthday,we didn't put a lot cause I didn't want to look childish on my birthday. My mom said it was Kool that we can put out liquor and beer,cause wats a party without liquor and beer. When my sis got bck I told to go get some beer and liquor and show them ur ID. The cake was like a wedding cake it had cheetah print all ova with a big black bow at the top,on the side of the cake it has our name on it. I heard a doorbell and went to go see who it is p, it was Raymon.

_Convo_
Me~Raymon ur the first one here.
Raymon~ cause I really want to know,I was thinking bout all night I bearly got any sleep, that's how much I want u back.
I don't know how to tell him that we're moving to New Orleans,it's to much pressure on my brain.

Me~ uuhhhhhhh,Raymon Ion know how to tell u,but me and my sis are moving to New Orleans.
Raymon~well I brought u a present *he said that low* and Congradation.

Kalia POV
so I'm on my why home from getting the beer and liquor,and I seen my best Tonya. I blew my car born serval times to get her attention,finally she look,

'Convo'
Me~hey best friend
Tonya~Hey B~Day girl
Me~where u on ur way to
Tonya~ on my way to y'all house boo
Me~ girl I can't wait to tell u at the party Juss wait.
Tonya~ok

So me and tonya pull up to the party and I seen a lot of cara so we must be late,but hell with it. When I get inside a lot of people start tellin me happy B~Day,(Thank u,Thank u,Thank u),my sis goin com up to me where u been,getting beer goddamn.

THAT'S ALL I GOT TO GET MY HAIR CUT FOR SCHOOL,BUT THERE'S MORE COMING IN THE 4th CHAPTER