¶2¶

Raegan•

"Hello" I walk in my favorite nail shop. The Chinese woman look at me and smile. She my favorite designer.

"Hi Rae"she waved. I sat down rubbing my stomach. This baby was surly kicking my ass. "How's is the baby"

"He's fine..he kicking me..I guest he doesn't wants to be here" I frowned. Su yang chuckle.

"That's how boys are" I smile. I look on the TV seeing the news on.

'Some news about our best lawyer in Miami, Trey Neverson is getting married next week and moving his business career to France'

I frown hearing Trey is getting married. He needs to be here with his child who is on its way. Su yang finally put the nail polish on and sat me under the dryer to dry my nails. I had a phone call from someone which was an unknown number.

'Hello'- Rae

'Hey' - ?

'Who's this'- Rae

'Raegan please help me' - Pandora

'Pandora..is this you' - Rae

'Yes..I'm in....'

'Hello..Pandora..hello'

The line went silent. Su yang looked at me. "Something wrong Rae" she ask.

"Nothing" I smile. Should I tell Odell or leave it. I mean I didn't know where she at.

•Pandora•

"Come here bitch" Carlos push me in my room.

"Please Carlos..I'm sorry" I said. He had a mean look on his face.

"You was trying to call somebody huh"I scooted back quickly to the wall. He grab the whip swaying it around.

"Please Carlos" I cried. Carlos stop swaying the whip.

"You do something for me" he lick his lips.

"What"he came and pick me up. I felt a stingy sensation on my butt.

"Where going to my house for a minute"

•Carlos house•

"Ouch!" I screamed. Carlos was thrusting into me non stop. I couldn't take it anymore. I already cum at least two time. He cum at least four. We been at since I got here. Finally he pull out of me laying down.

"Damn.."he stretch his arms out cuddle with me.

"Carlos"

"What hoe" I sigh heavily. I hate being called a hoe. Shit I am one.

"When can you put me off the streets..I'm tired of having sex with men and you" he open his eyes.

"Never gone happen..end of conversation..go to sleep"