¶7¶

•Odell

I woke up with Payton on my chest slobbering. I chuckle and pick her up. "Time to go mama"we had to be at the airport in like two hours. I'm excited but I'm not going to Cali for fun. It's to find Pandora. I dress Payton in some cute sundress and her sandals. I sat her back on the bed. I walk in my closet looking for something to wear. This gone take a while.

•Lax airport•

I walk outside to where the car was gone be. I order a rental car on my way here and a carseat for Payton. Payton was finally up and walking around holding my hand. "Come in Payton" I pick her up when a whole bunch of people came up to me. My fans.

"Odell..Odell..is that your daughter" some woman ask. I didn't say anything. I kept walking to the car. I open the door to the backseat and strap Payton up. I then put the bags in the trunk and close it. Finally I was ready to go. I drove off to a hotel downtown LA.

•Hotel•

"Sir someone is here to see you" the lady said. I walk to the living room in my suite.

"Hello Mr.Beckham"

•Pandora•

"So you and officer John" I chuckle while eating a chip. Stephanie smile then frown.

"I feel so bad for them other girls..they still on the streets" she shook her head. I felt bad too. "And look at us..sitting here..eating chips and laughing..talking about a man that is friends with me..Pandora I'm so scared of him..what of he's a pimp and takes me back on the streets" I got up and hug her.

"I can't stop having nightmares about him..everyday was the same thing..fuck, suck and rub" I sigh. "Everyday I cry for someone to at least say something and nothing happens..I'm thankful that I saw my cousin who rescue me and you..now I don't have to see their ugly faces or stink breath" me and Stephanie shared a laugh. "Steph this is going to shit scarred me for life..I cant stop thinking about it" we cried together and hug each other. I have to find a way to get this out of my head.