(1)

Okay so I'm really deep in Queen hell and I decided to write this. It's mostly going to be a chronological ongoing story, so it's not just simple one-shots. Hope you enjoy.

Freddie waltz around the room gracefully, occasionally dropping little "dah's" and "La's" every time he twirls around.

Roger is currently sitting on the ground while Brian was in a chair behind him, with a brush in his hand, trying to brush the knots out of Rogers hair.

"Ow! Bri that hurts!" Roger screeched as he pulled his head away from Brian's reach.

"Sorry Rog, I'll be more careful."

Roger sighed as he rolled his eyes. He then melted into Brian's softer touch.

John was silently plucking at the strings of his bass, while watching the rest of his band mates try to overcome how bored they were. John wanted to suggest a place to go, like a local ice cream shop,  but he decided to stay silent.

"I have an absolutely marvelous idea my darlings!" said Freddie as he paused in a middle of a twirl, interrupting the peaceful silence. "We can go to the local Parlor and enjoy ourselves."

John sighed but shrugged. Everyone else hummed in agreement and started to get ready.

Roger quickly got up from the ground and grabbed the brush from Brian. He threw the brush somewhere and swiped the keys off the counter. "I'm driving and no one can stop me." Roger said playfully, sticking his tongue out, and running out the door.

"I wasn't going to stop him." John said.

"Neither was I." Responded Freddie.

"Well, I was because it was MY car." Brian said as rushed out the door. Freddie and John shrugged and slowly followed.

Once John and Freddie neared Brian's car, they heard a lot of commotion.

"Roger if you don't give me back my keys I will skin you alive." Brian threatened, but Roger continued to run around the car carelessly, trying to get away from Brian.

"Please do you little waaanker~." Roger teased as he jiggled the keys in front of Brian.

"Can one of you imbeciles please start the car? I'm getting really bored, and I want some sweets." Freddie whined, growing impatient of Brian's and Rogers behavior.

"Jeez Freddie, your sweet is right here." John said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Freddie suddenly gasped and laid his hands on John's shoulder and chest.

"Deaky, I didn't know you could be so freaky!" Freddie cooed as he slid his hand down John's chest.

"I was kidding Fred please don't kiss me." John said as he blushed.

"I know you aren't gay darling, I would never force you." Winked Freddie.

John nervously chuckled and removed Freddie's hands slowly. Brian and Roger were giggling in the background making very odd, yet sexual, hand gestures. Freddie flipped off the two and flipped his hair.

"Are we going to get this show on the road or not, I'm craving ice cream."

Roger jumped out of his giggling state and unlocked the car. Roger jumped into the driver's seat while John rushed towards the passenger's seat.

"John, get your ass out of MY seat." Brian yelled. He didn't like the idea of sitting next to Freddie at all.

Before John could respond, Freddie loudly sighed of annoyance.