ONE

- august thirteenth

park jimin.

yoongi is touching my skin.

his lips are marking me as his, hands roaming and staining me all kinds of colours – red from his hits, purple from his bruises, blue from how he makes me feel inside.

it hurts, and he knows it hurts. but he loves it, i love it – this is what we do.

only us.

"park jimin," his breathing is heavy against my thighs and his fingers are digging into my sides, but god i love it i love it i love it. "tell me, how did you get so beautiful?"

i'm tempted to say rice, but i know i should stay quiet, so instead let my hands tug at his hair. i'm taking advantage of the lack of handcuffs tonight.

my breath hitches when his tongue plunges into me, somewhere that even i don't know. but it feels so good, so i'll never stop him.

he comes up for air after a minute, pushing himself up so he's hovering over me – and i feel it, know it's there. the dominance he holds over me is so evident, and it's intoxicating – my favourite thing to get drunk off of.

his pupils are dilated so far his eyes have turned black, and i feel myself shivering. his mint hair is stuck to his forehead and falling in his eyes. i'm compelled to reach up, push them aside, feel him in my hands, but i won't risk the handcuffs.

not tonight.

"i love you."

and his name almost slips out of my mouth.

but it doesn't, i'm so glad it doesn't.

"i love you too, yoongi."

first five chaps are all over the place pay attention homies

- kat