NINE

- july second

park jimin.

"jimin! we're going to the pool, you coming?"

i blink and furrow my eyebrows. "jin-oppa's letting you go to the pool at nine pm?" i question taehyung, who's dressed in a large white tee and board shorts.

he shrugs, leaning into yoongi and i's room slightly with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "he thinks we're going to some laser tag thing. plus, he's doing something else and won't be back till tomorrow afternoon." taehyung winks at me and i think of how much different i feel compared to when yoongi winked at me. "you in?" he asks, eyebrows raised.

it sounds inviting, really, but something holds me back. "i'll pass. it's been a long day."

he pouts but nods in understanding. taehyung turns around with a quick goodbye, and i hear him shouting soon after he leaves. "yah! hoseok-hyung, wait for me!"

i laugh at him, flopping down on my bed. soon after, the footsteps and shouting are gone. "what do i do now?" i mumble to myself, scratching at my chin.

i stare at the ceiling, almost as if expecting an answer from it.

"still here, princess?"

and suddenly yoongi is above me, with that sick smirk on his face.

i sit up quickly, scooting away from him until my back reaches the headboard. "w-what are you doing here?" i curse myself for stuttering; i don't want to boost his ego even more.

he raises an eyebrow at me, still seated at the edge of the bed. "i live here, dumbass." he answers smartly, and i want to hit him, punch him, choke him – anything to wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

"you know that's not what i meant." i mumble, frowning at him.

his smirk seems to grow, however. "it's not?" he says, playing dumb. he changes his position, so he's on all fours and crawling towards me. i feel like an animal being cornered by its predator as he advances, and i have nowhere to go. "then what did you mean, princess?"

i force myself not to break eye contact and swallow. yoongi licks his lips as he stares down at me, and i can feel my will crumbling beneath me. "s-stop that." i say, weakly trying to back away from him even if there's nowhere i can move to.

"stop what?" he asks, leaning down so we're closer to eye-level. his smirk has fallen, but the ghost of it is still there. one of his legs is slotted between mine and his hands are on either side of me, leaving me trapped.

"staring at me like you want to fuck the living daylights out of me."

"ooh, princess has a dirty mouth." yoongi tsks, pushing himself closer to me so we're nearly chest-to-chest. i'm panicking inside – is he going to kiss me? do i want him to kiss me? why do i want him to kiss me?

but he doesn't. his head swerves, mouth right back at my ear like it was the day that we reunited.

and it's back, that fucking smirk is back.

"maybe i do want to fuck the living daylights out of you. would you allow me the honours?"

and this is oh so terrible, because i grab his collar and kiss him.

yikes!
also y'all should peep my twt, im lit @/ghoulstae