Jai Brooks Imagine:) 1

You logged off of twitter, tired of seeing: “Omg I ship Jai and Ariana!” “Jariana Forever!”  Flopping down on the couch, you grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.  After flipping through the channels, you stopped on Teennick…only to see “Victorious”.  You continued to flip until you stopped on Nickelodeon, hoping to see Spongebob or something.  Nope.  ”Sam & Cat” was on.  You turned on MTV, to see…more Ariana Grande.  You heard the intro to “The Way” and screamed into a pillow just as Jai walked into the room.  ”Everything okay, babe?” he asked nervously.  You kept the pillow over your face and simply pointed at the tv as your response.  He looked at it, confused as to why that would make you upset.  ”What?  I like this song.”  ”Of course you do.” you snapped, taking the pillow down to speak before quickly covering your face again.  He sat down next to you and pried the pillow away from your face.   You pouted at him and he imitated you, trying to make you laugh.  ”C’mon, tell me what’s going on, babe.”  You paused before answering, “I just…..I don’t know.  It feels like ever since you mentioned Ariana Grande in that interview, she’s everywhere I look…..just rubbing her perfection in my face. And I know it’s not her fault, but I still always feel like I have to compare myself to her.”  ”You have absolutely no reason to feel that way, (Y/N).” he said, sweeping a piece of hair behind your ear.  You didn’t say anything, but pulled out your phone and showed him a tweet that said, “Jariana would be so perfect.  Can Jai just upgrade to Ariana already??”  He took your phone and stared at it for a minute before scrolling down and showing you the screen.  ”But I guess you didn’t see this one.”  You looked at it, smiling as you read, “Wtf, no. (Y/N) and Jai are perfect for each other.  They’re my OTP, so stfu.”  You giggled and looked into Jai’s eyes.  ”We’re my otp, too.”  He pulled you onto his lap and kissed you.  ”I ship us so fucking hard, babe.” he said in a “fangirl” voice.  You both laughed until you were interrupted by your phone, beeping and buzzing with twitter interactions.  Turns out, your couple name was trending worldwide.