James Yammouni Imagine:) 1

“Hold up, slut” I heard someone yell from behind me. I was walking home from work when I heard people yelling insults at me. I turned my head to see a group of three girls strutting towards where I was standing.

“We’re gonna teach you a little lesson” one said before pushing me onto the ground.

-Fast Forward-

I unlocked the door to mine and my boyfriend, James’s house and quietly stepped in. I made my way to the bedroom. I placed my pure on the floor and took a look at myself in the mirror in front of me. I had scratched and bruises all over my arms and legs. I quickly changed into some sweats and a long sleeve top that could cover all of the wounds on my body.

“Y/N?” I heard somebody call. I walked into the living room to see James with a worried expression on his face. He held up a magazine and I took it from him. On the cover was a photo of the three girls beating me up. I tried to hold back tears as I looked up at him. He immediately pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist, while mine found their way around his neck.

“Everybody hates me” I said, my voice barely above a whisper. James rubbed my back and whispered in my ear.

“No they don’t baby, they’re just jealous. I love you so much” he said, while I cried into his shoulder.

 “Babe, can you let me see?” he asked. I lifted my head and rolled up my sleeves and the bottom of my sweats. His eyes widened when he saw all of the bruises, scratches, and cuts on my body. I saw anger rise in his eyes. He stormed out of the room while I just stood there wondering what he was going to do.

A few minutes later James hadn’t come back into the room so I was seated on the couch with my laptop. I spent a while on Tumblr but decided to check Twitter. I was scrolled down my twitter feed when some of the trends caught my eye.

#SorryY/N

#LeaveY/NAlone

Then I checked James’s twitter. His newest tweet read:

I don’t expect all of you to love Y/N, but I do expect you all to respect her #LeaveY/NAlone

I smiled to myself. James came back in the room and sat down next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and thanked him. He hugged me back.

“Nobody treats my baby like shit” he said before leaning in.