The Begining

Rachel's POV

Aha, I have finally settled after friken 5 years. My life is amazing I was casted as Fanny in Funny Girl my dream, and living life with my two amazing girls.

Santana lives two houses down. 3 years ago we caught Brittany on a coffee run and we reunited and something more for Santana. ;)

College was SUPER difficult just with the twins and with school work but I got it done. Mom is super proud of me and it makes me feel accomplished.

Now lets get straight to the big elephant in my story. He's goofy, 6'4, my baby daddy. Finn. I haven't talked to him in 5 years. Kurt and I have not talked either he found out of everything I've been hiding and he hates me now.

Anyway..

Marley- Mommmy!!

I walked down the stairs tired.

Me- Yes Marls?

Marley- Jenna took my dollie! She cried.

Me- Girls how about. I looked at the clock 4:39.

Me- How about we go to the Spotlight Dinner and eat with aunt San and Britt.

Girls- Yeah!!

I went back upstairs with the girls to get them dressed it's November and it's chilly out.

I grabbed a little pink shirt and a pair of tights for Marley and a black and white long sleeve shirt with jeans for Eva and I got dressed into a black jacket and skinny jeans.

The girls got changed with my help and we were out the door . When I was buckling the girls in I saw a moving truck next door on the left. Someone must finally bought the house it's been vacant for almost two years.

Finn's POV

It's been 5 years since I saw her. Rachel Berry. I think of her everyday but I have a wife.. Melinda. I know i know 'what hell'!

Rachel never came back for me and we lost contact. Anyway Melinda wanted to move to NYC and so we did, as you can see Melinda rules this 'relationship'. As we were bringing all the boxes in I saw a white expensive car pulling out. Must be the neoghboors I'll should stop by tomorrow.