3rd Letter

Dear Nick,

        I'm going mad, completely crazy, totally insane... I guess you get it. I saw you again yesterday, and I know how crazy that makes me sound but it's true... I saw you. I was swinging at that old, rundown park in the woods, again, and you appeared. We talked for hours, we laughed, and you even said that you would come back. It's funny, as soon as you left I sort of blacked out for a few moments, and then I was back in my own little Wonderland. I had such a wonderful time, I laughed with the Mad Hatter, I chased the bunny with the clock around the field, I had tea, and we even spoke on a topic that I'm starting to consider as an only option. Let me clarify that a little: Hatter told me of a way to see you again, he told me of this wonderful place, the actual Wonderland, well in a sense. It's my own Wonderland, but it's more than just a field Nick! I haven't got to see the rest of it yet, I'm sort of scared to go through with the list of things that Hatter told me I had to do to get there... but he told me that you would be there, and that we would be reunited.

        I know that if you knew what I would have to do you would tell me not to do it, but I need to see you again Nick, my life isn't right, it's a dark void and you were my only light... and now you're gone and there's no light left. Maybe I'll go through with the list, maybe I won't. Either way, I just wanted to tell you about the deal; for some reason nothing seems real unless I write it down in these letters, I guess it's just a habit from when you were alive, nothing was ever real until you knew about it.

                See you soon... maybe.

                Love, miss, need you.

XO Cassandra