Chapter 1

Picture of Layla in media bar

BTW, this is about 1 year before the prologue part. So basically the prolouge is in the future.
Layla's POV

         *BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*
     I slapped my alarm clock to make the annoying sound shut off. Whoever invented the stupid contraption was insane and a stupid butt face.
      I turned back over to get some more sleep, but heavens forbid from that ever happening.
      "Wake up pimple face. You're last - wait - second last year of torture." my brother Liam said. (Not Liam from 1 direction.). He annoys me so much. Like seriously. If I were to unconsciously kill him in his sleep, I wouldn't regret it.
         I got up and started my morning routine by hopping in my en-suite shower. After that I went downstairs to have breakfast with my brother.
           My brother is 20 and he still lives at home. That's how dumb he is. Sad right??
           And what's a better way to start your day than to have your annoying, obnoxious older brother tell you a stupid perverted joke?? If you can't detect the sarcasm, in which my voice is dripping with, please go get you Sarcasm Detecter checked.
           "Hey, wanna hear a joke??" Liam asked.
           "No not rea-" I started to reply, but he couldn't take no for an answer.

               "Great??" he said beaming while I just rolled my eyes.

               "Ok. So my friend Josh told me this over a couple drinks yesterday after our workout. (My friend actually told me this joke in Gym Class during school. She got it from her YOUNGER brother. Kinda sad, once you read the joke.) 

"Here goes.

               'One day a little boy goes up to his mom and says, 'Mommy can I take a shower with you??' The mom says yes, just not to look up. So when they were in the shower, the little boy looked up. 'Mommy what are those??' he asked pointing. 'Those are my headlights.' the mom replied.

                Again, the next day the little boy goes up to his mom and says, 'Mommy, can I take a shower with you??' The mom says yes, just not to look down. So when they were in the shower, the little boy looked up. 'Mommy what's that??' he asked pointing down. 'That's my jungle.' the mom replied.

                The next day after that, the little boy went up to his father and says, 'Daddy, can I take a shower with you??' The dad says yes, just not to look down. So when they were in the shower, the little boy looked down. 'Daddy, what's that??' he asked pointing. 'That's my snake.' the father replied.

                The day after that, the little boy goes into his parents room and asked if he can stay in the bed with them. They say yes, just not to look under the covers. Him being not quite obedient, went under the covers, and almost immediately came back out. Then he yelled, 'Mommy, turn on your headlights, cuz there's a snake in your jungle!!''

                  Haha!! Get it??" my idiotic brother chortled.

                 "Noooooooo..." I said sarcastically.

                  "THEY WERE HAVING SEX!!" my brother practically screamed. 

                 In a flash, both of my parents were in the room, both asking questions over each other.

                "Who had sex??!!" my mother shouts.

                 "Layla!! You had sex?!?!" my dad yells at the same time.

                 I just roll my eyes. "No one had sex mom. Liam just told me another one of his stupid perverted jokes that his friend told him." I explained.