Chapter 17- Its Over

Amari at the top!! Him so cute.

Calinna

I've been sitting on the side of the rode for 10 minutes. I stopped halfway to Alaina's house and pulled over to the side of the road. I've just been sitting here thinking. I can't...I can't leave him. I won't leave him but I just don't get why he didn't tell me.

I started the car back up as it began we to pour down raining. I looked making sure there were no police around before making an illegal U-turn going back home. On the way there I searched for my phone but couldn't find it. I figured I left it there.

Once I got there I pulled into the garage and sat the for a moment. I sighed getting out the truck. I got Zias out before locking the doors. I'd get my bags later. I would have thought she would have been up by now.

She laid her head on my should as I walked in the house. I took her back up stairs to her room laying her down. I took her things off before putting her under the covers. I closed the door heading to our bedroom preparing myself for this talk we were about to have.

I pushed open the already cracked door slowly walking in. My heart beat quickened when I saw blood all over the floor. I looked around at the trashed room.

"Princeton?" I called out scared. "Princeton where are you?" I went around the corner to our bathroom jumping back at the sight.

Princeton was laying on the floor shaking badly, unconscious with foam coming out of his mouth. His eyes were rolling to the back of his head. It was clear that he was having a seizure.

I didn't know what to do because your not supposed to touch someone when they are having a seizure. You could get hurt also because people have a lot of strength when they are under like that and sometimes they can't control the nerves in their body.

I ran to find my phone. After I found it I called the police. Deciding to touch him I got down on my knees. I grabbed a towel wiping his mouth as he continued to shake. My vision was so blurry from the tears.

Police: 911 What's your emergency?

Me: I just found my boyfriend on the ground having a seizure and I don't know what to do, he's shaking badly and foaming at the mouth and his eyes are going to the back of his head.

Police: ma'am what is you address?

I told her as she got me to calm down.

Police: ok I'm going to need you to get a spoon quickly.
She said.

I got up running to the kitchen grabbing a spoon and running back.

Me: ok I got it.

Police: I need you to stick in his mouth and hold his tongue down so that he won't choke on it and so that he can breath but don't touch him.

Me: ok.
I sniffed.

Police: ok he might not respond but I need you to talk to him and let him know that you are there. You can hold his hand but his grip may be extremely tight.

I grabbed his hand and he immediately tightened his grip. It hurt but I took it.

Police: Talk to him. Let him know that your there and paramedics is on the way.

Me: ok thank you.

I hung up wiping more foam from his mouth. I cried and sniffed not knowing what to say. His body started to jerk badly.