F.F.T.E chapter four

-cams pov-
tori falls back onto the bed. she's stopped breathing. I panic, calling 911. shawn is gone and I am all alone. I have failed my job as a brother, I was meant to protect my baby sister. the paramedics rush into the room, collecting tori up and rush her out to the ambulance. I'm frozen. can't move. as the ambulance pulls away I hold tori's hand. it's cold. tears are falling down my cheeks rapidly. "please don't go tori. I need you" I whisper to her.

-tori's pov-
I am trapped. I can hear voices and machines. I can feel the tight sheets wrapped around my body but I cannot open my eyes or move. I try screaming but I remain silent. I hear the door open, then shut. I then feel somebody's hand wrap around mine. "tori...its me, shawn. please stay strong princess. it will be okay. I will protect you, you can do this. I love you so much" he whispers, I can tell he's trying not to cry. this makes me cry. I slowly feel a tear dribble down my cheek and my eyes dart open. "s-shawn?" I mange to stutter. "tori!?" his head shoots up, eyes wide. he leaps onto me, embracing me in a tight hug. "tori, your alive" he says and I laugh. "I'm sorry shawn" I say looking into his eyes. he leans in and kisses me. the door bursts open and in pile Cameron and the rest of the guys. cam hugs me so tight I can feel my ribs breaking. a nurse comes in and after a few hours I am released. we go back to the hotel I was staying in, all the guys have left back to Florida except cam. I was quite upset that shawn left but I'm guessing he absolutely hates my guts for what I did to him. "tori?" can asks snapping me out my my trance. "mmmm" I mumble back. "what happened?" I pause for a moment thinking about where to start off. "well. my song had just come out and I had it blasting from the speakers and was jumping on my bed singing then a boy, about my age, came in. he said he knocked but I couldn't hear him. I apologised for being noisy and explained that this was my new song. he asked if I wanted to have a celebration drink with him next door but I said no so he left. then a few minutes later I decided it would be fun to so I went over and told him I wanted to. he opened a bottle of wine, which to be honest was horrible but I drank it to be polite" I pause for a moment taking a breath. "then...he kissed me. I kissed back. he tried to undress me but I shoved him off me and left. I came back to my room and was so angry at myself. I cheated on shawn. I was so upset with myself so yeah..." I trail off. "tori...you should have called me" is all cam manages to say back. he hugs me and I cry into his shoulders. I feel him lay me down on the bed and tuck me in. he flicks off the light and leaves the room.

-next day, still Tori's pov-
I wake up, alone in the hotel room.