Chapter 20

Bey POV

*1 Year Later *

"Micah Blow Out The Candles Come On!" I Chuckled As His Cheeks Blew Up More Trying His Hardest To Blow Out His Candles

"It's Not Working!" He Whined

"It's Trick Candles Stupid" Corey Said Making Me Slap Him On His Head

"Hey! Not Fair!" Micah Said Causing Us All To Laugh

"Blow One More Time Buddy" Jay Smiled

Micah Blow Over His Nine Candles Causing Us To Clap And Smile.

"My Grandbaby Is Getting Big" My Mama Said As She Leaned Down Kissing His Cheek

Kelly Snapped A Few Pictures As Jay Scooped Up Some Icing Smearing It All Over Micah's Face.

"Ahhh! What The!" Micah Yelled Squinting Up His Face

Cameron Grabbed A Napkin Whipping His Face "Here Ya Go" She Smiled

"Thanks" He Smiled

I Grabbed The Knife And Began Cutting Slices For The Bunch Of Kids Ruining My House With They Dirty Muddy Feet From Outside.

Jay Got Behind Me Wrapping His Hands Around My Waist "Love You"

I Smiled "Love You More"

He Chuckled Kissing My Neck "Aye Calm All That Down We Got Jits In Here!" Solange Said

I Giggled Still Slicing Everyone A Piece Of Cake.

After Finishing And All Of Micah's Friends Were Sitting Outside Eating Their Slice Of Cake. I Took A Seat On The Couch With Everyone Else.

"I'm So Happy For Y'all And Raising These Kids Together " My Mama Said As She Ate Another Piece

I Smiled "Thanks Mama"

Jay Wrapped His Arm Around My Neck While I Crossed My Leg.

Ever Since The Fashion Show Life Has Been Good. Jay And I Got Married Last Summer , It Was Beyond Expensive But Nice. Heather Claimed That Her Baby Was Jay's But She Got A Rude Awakening When She Got The Test Results Back. Jay Is Not Th Father So It Has To Be Jared's. They Put The Baby In The Adoption Center And Heathers Ass In Prison.

My Mom Apparently Is Happy In Her Little Relationship With Richard , She Hasn't Let Me And Solo Meet Him Yet But She Says "In Due Time" Whenever That Is. Solange And Alan Are Doing Good , Julez Likes Him So That's Important And Good.

My Blue Starts "Big "School Next Year And I'm So Sad , I Don't Want My Little Blue Blue To Grow Up And Neither Does Jay. But I Think He's Mostly Scared Of The Boys Out There Which I Think He's Over Reacting Over. Corey Has Straightened Up A Little Bit , He Does Some Sneaking Shit Every Now And Then But We Got Him On Lock.
As For Cameron She's Doing Well With Her Grandparents, They Still Don't Bother To Come Around Jay Has To Pick Her Up When She Comes Over.