C H A P T E R 1

I'm not excited. I refuse to be. Being a freshman in college wasn't exactly your everyday forte. Sure being in college wasn't all bad but being the new kid on the block was, I surely wasn't new to the city of Chicago but I only had a few friends and I was completely closed off. I had worked so hard to obtain that secret reputation, I wasn't about to let it slip away from me Because of some university.

A sudden knock on my dorm door startled me out of my trance as I see my brother walk in followed by best friend Nick who was gay out of his ass and believes he is the queen of all bitches, to be honest he really is.

"Sup bitch." Nick says, my brother stifles a laugh, I glare at them both.

"Remind me again why you got a room two doors down from mine." I say pointing at my brother Trevor.

"Only so I could keep an eye on you of course." he said with a smug smile. I threw my new throw pillow at him.

"Oh who are you rooming with Trev." I ask.

"My best friend friend from high school." I snicker as Nick sighs in annoyance and says,

"Well if you will excuse us." Nick coughs "me and Cammy are setting up our dorm ya ass hole." I giggle.

"Rude." My brother mutters and quietly makes his exit.

We laugh and begin to unpack the what seems like thousands of boxes jamming out to hottest new pop toons because that's what Nick says is "in" right now.

We decorate the room with one bed on each side of the room the beds are lifted about two feet off the ground so we stacked storage cabinets and baskets under the beds on wheels so we could easily access them by pulling the handle. Beside the beds are little 2 dressers, one for Nick and one for me. At the end of the beds close to the half closets we put tall night stands with more storage pull outs underneath. We used two bean bags a black one for me and a pink one for him. And black and pink fluffy rugs on the floor and a curtain in the middle of the room that could be easily pulled for privacy, I was thankful for the curtain because I hated the sight of pink in our dorm. I continued to unpack but I began to unpack my person items. Once our sides are done I unplug the curtain and we fall exhausted onto our beds just now reaching 5 o'clock. I look at Nick and turn the stereo down.

"I'm hungry." I say panting.

"I'm thirsty." Nick says.

I laugh and say "you are always thirsty Nick so nothing else is new." I giggle as he makes an o with his mouth and looks genuinely hurt.

"You bitch." he screams and throws a pillow at me.

"Seriously though, we really need to eat Nicky." I giggle.

"Mkkk let's go pick up some food at perishs steak house." he suggests

"Meh I'm not in the mood for steak though." he sighs in annoyance

"God you annoy me. Well Cameron bitchy Bailey where would you like to eat." I almost instantly reply

"Sonic." Nick groans and throws another pillow at me. I throw them back at him and slip my shoes on grabbing my keys, my bag, my phone, and my wallet

"God Damn it you are so fucking crazy. Why sonic, you always pick sonic." He protests in agony, I just giggle grabbing his hand pull in him to his feet throwing his shoes at him

"Lets go fat ass." He puts his hand over his heart and says

"I'm utterly hurt by your view of me, Well shush because bitch I'm a queen." I laugh

"C'mon I'm hungry." He steps out of the door right behind me. As soon as I close the door I hear noises of immature freshman taunting each other and throwing things. My whole demeanor changes and my eyes glue to my feet as I walk. Suddenly I hit something and I look up screaming

"Would you look where the Fuck you're going." I look up at the boy that ran slap into me, he's holding me by my back and I easily squeeze out of his grip taking a step back so I could get a look at this boy.

"Oh my God I'm so ughhh Fuck I'm so so so so sorry." I see a boy with dark blond hair and dark brown eyes that you could get lost in. Beautiful I think. I shake my head as I feel myself staring.

"No no it's fine I should have looked where I was going." I managed to stamper out.

"No no no here let me get your purse and other things." I look down and see my purse on the floor along with my phone and other items I brought with me.

"Thank you so much." I reply with a deep blush on my face.

"No worries I was actually just going to get something to eat with my roommate Trevor. Care to join." I stand in utter shock.

"Trevor... as in Trevor Bailey." He nods his head smiling,

"Why you know him." I still stand eye wide and Nick takes this as his opportunity to jump in.

"Oh yea she knows him, he's her brother." I nod, his face goes from confused to shocked to a sly smile to a frown. He looks deep in thought and hastily hands me my purse and mutters a quick

"I gotta go." Before taking off down the hall way dashing into my brothers dorm closing the door. I stand confused. Before Nick grabs my arm pulling me toward an elevator, we stood stunned in the elevator before Nick says five words to me that changed my thoughts to a certain blond haired boy.

"What the hell was that." Nick said. I just muttered the first think I could think of.

"I have no fucking clue." And we went on to sonic meeting our other friend Kimmel there.