First day at school

So when I finally got to school I met Andrew and Melissa. Witch was totally cool! We got history in the first lesson witch was a complete disaster the only good thing about it was the teacher didn't mind me using my phone. Throughout the lesson I was chatting with this twenty year old boy on snapchat. Snap with Vicky: vicky.jays
After break we had math, witch also was a complete disaster. But there was this one boy in the class.Taylor his name was.He was so handsome!The whole math lesson I stared at him.I guess it was pretty creepy..

When we finally got to eat everyone rushed to the cafeteria. Lucy who of course was the popular girl grabbed Taylor and pushed him on a seat next to her. I got a bit jealous, but I couldn't do so much about it so I just sat down with Melissa and Andrew.
Melissa:
Andrew:
Vicky:
-So guys..What have you been doing this summer?
-Well,I have been with my mom in Texas visiting some family.
-I have pretty much been home the whole summer...How about you?
-Not much here, mostly been in the stable with Jayson.
-Oooo, who is that?!
-Shut up Andrew!Let her have some privacy!
-It's okay Melissa, but thanks. Jayson is no special person really..Just a boy I met this summer, he is home schooled tho...
----------------------------------------------
I got up to get something to drink and as usual Lucy bumped into me. I didn't really care so I just kept walking but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back and whispered: you leave Taylor to me or I swear to god! I couldn't help not to laugh.I mean Lucy is the least frightening person on this school even though she believes she are the most frightening one. I pulled my arm back and walked away. It didn't really happen so much more exciting stuff except one thing! Taylor asked for my snap!! I couldn't believe that it happened, but I of course gave him my username.