After the summer

Fuck! School already? I wasn't really ready to go to school and see all those dumb faces all over again.There was only two faces I wanted to see and that was Andrew's and Melissa's face.Witch I was really excited about! I mean I haven't seen them in like three months and I had really missed them so yeah I was excited to see them. When I finally got up I looked in the mirror and felt that this was going to be the most exciting day of this whole entire year witch I knew I was totally wrong about, but still was sure about.

I got dressed and walked up the stairs to the living room where I of course found my big brother sleeping on the sofa. He usually slept on the sofa even though he had his own bedroom. My mom had left to work and the idiot we had of a stepfather was in the kitchen.  Vicky he yelled from the kitchen witch was actually really stupid since I was right on the other side of the door, but I didn't expect him to know that. I walked in to the kitchen to ask him what it was.
Stepfather:
Vicky:
-Could you go buy me some smokes?
-Eh no!First of all I'm not old enough second of all I'm going to school.So no I can't go buy smokes for you!
----------------------------------------------
He was so stupid even thinking that I would buy smokes for him. That lazy man!! Five minutes later I walked out the door and took the bus to school.