The Pack

((Hi there. There will be an update later today, currently writing it right now, but for now, I'd like to put this in to remind you guys of who's in the pack, as well as having a general idea of who each person looks like. By the way, David Henrie was a terrible person to cast for Crow because now I love him more than Rhydian look wise. And yes, not everyone exactly matches their character look wise, but it's called cut your hair/die it. They're close enough anyway.))

Leader: Drake - Tall burly man, a semi-thick beard matching his black hair with dark brown eyes (Hugh Jackman)

Wolves: Rhydian - Ruggedly handsome teen with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. (Jake Abel)

Assassin Crow - A teen, just a few months younger than Rhydian, with black hair and dark green eyes (David Henrie)

Maggie - A small framed woman with short, mousy brown hair and hazel eyes. (Kyra Sedgwick)

Blossom - Small girl with agile reflexes with long white hair and violet eyes. She's rather quiet. (Emilia Clarke)

Tyler - Sandy brown hair with hazel eyes. Rugged look, messy hair, stubble. (Jenson Ackles)

Tessa - Feisty red-haired girl with emerald green eyes (Una Healy)

Skunk - Young toddler in the pack with black hair with a blonde streak down the middle. (No actor)

Madge - Middle-aged woman, close to being an elder, with light grey hair and brown eyes. (Jamie Lee Curtis)

Henry - middle-aged man, close to being an elder, with dark grey hair and silver eyes (James Badge Dale)

Shard - Quiet black-haired girl with dark brown eyes. (Odette Annable)