The Daily Bugle: Part 2

2 weeks till school closes, then it's hasta lavista for the books for me
/\o/\
I'm so pumped out for dat.

Day 3 cont. - The Daily Bugle Part 2

Yay! I finally arrived in NYC! After two long hours of rowdy passengers, two-faced flight attendents and continuous turbulences, I made it.
Momma, I made it!□

Now I'm here in the heart of NYC and I'm about to make my way to the Daily Bugle. But first I need to buy food cuase I never ate after I left. I see a hot dog vendor across the street.

Scott: Hi sir. Can I have the best hot dog you've got?

Stan Lee: Sure thing, kiddo.

Scott: Thanks.

Stan Lee: Where you headed.

Scott: Uh, to the Daily Bugle. I got a job interview there, so I hope I get this job.

Stan Lee: The Daily Bugle? I think you'll make a great employee. Everyone there is amazing, except for the boss.

Scott: Maybe he'll get along with me.

Stan Lee: Good luck with that. * hands over hot dog to Scott* That''ll be 35 bucks.

Scott: * hands over money* Keep the change. You know, you seem familiar. Like I've seen you before. I just dunno where.

Stan Lee: I get that a lot.

Scott: Well, see ya.

20 minutes later.
In the Daily Bugle building.

I'm just waiting for the receptionist to call me to do my interview.

Scott: * starts humming Spider-Man theme song*

Receptionist: Mr Lang?

Scott: Yeah?

Receptionist: Mr Jameson will see you now.

Scott: Alright! Let's do this!

I'm a little nervous about this because I haven't had a job in years, so it's going to be strange too. But the minute I open the door, Jameson is screaming and yelling at a person I think he just fired.

Jameson: GO GET ANOTHER JOB WHERE THEY BELIEVE THAT ''SPIDER-MAN'' IS A HERO AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE REAL EVIDENCE.

Man: * storms out*He's such a dickhead!!

Receptionist: He's gonna eat your heart out!

Great! Now what am I supposed to do. How quick can I make a clean getaway? Theres a window across the hall. Lucky, I bought one of my shrinking darts from my suit. Just for these moments...or in case I get bored and wanna shrink something.

Jameson: LANG!! GET IN HERE!!

Oh shit!! Well, here goes nothing.

Scott: Hi, sir.

Jameson: Sit down.

Scott: * pulls chair* sits down*

Jameson: I overread your resume. It said that have a Masters in Electrical Engineering and you've have met Falcon.
(A/N: I got stuck here for a long time cuase I don't know what Americans call a CV. I'm from South Africa, and we have UK English and I had to go on Google to find it.)

Scott: Yes.

Jameson: When you'd meet him?

Scott: Uh.... in upstate New York. I think it was somewhere in July.

Jameson: Personally, what do you think about the Avengers?

Scott: Uh, is that part of the job interview?