HALF A WOLF episode 2

Scott wakes and sees he is in he woods after he came to school he talked to Stiles he woke u pin the woods and Stiles says ya like a ghost took u there and Scott says its not funny alright i am NOT JOKING Stiles alll right and Scott and Stiles went to class . Scott sees in the window . And sees a girl seating looking for something . Scott starts hearing what the girls say the schools supervisor comes and sees her and asked Allison . Way are u not in class .Scott hears the same thing .the supervisor takes Allison to the class of  A levels and THE SUPERVISOR says she will be joining your class her names Allison and she sits behind Scott tHEN Scott gives a pen to Allison and thats what Allison was looking for in her bag.( BOTH SMILING ) .SCOTT gets home and her mom says the school says its a week  holiday . After 5 days its the full moon Scott sleeping . Scott eyes  dark brown jumps out the window his face was turning like a wolf  . he runs and shes derek hale suddenly a arrow shot at his arm  than a frozen arrow that makes a wolf  unconcious derek hale safes him and akes him away he lets scott . Scott asks what happend .Derek said it was the argents they hunt down wolf ' s . Scott says why WHY did u turn me into this .Derek says no i didnt do this to you . Derek says ha is this not great you hear things you go faster you are so stronger than before its a gift . Scott says i dont want your gift . Derek hears other noises says go go go ! Scott tomorrow comes back to meet  Derek and asks what am i .Derek says you are  a omega the one that is not in a pack . I am a beta .Scott whats that the one who leaves there pack for a huge reason or for a free life.Well i am for the first reason .Scott starts fighting him he turns into a wolf both fight but DErek stops and says i didnt turn you there is a other the strongest wolf his name is ALPHA.