Used to Be

~ At the Conjunction House~

Taylor’s POV

We just arrived in Cali and are at the Conjunction House. I have managed to avoid everyone but Ray. Prince has tried to talk to me but I have told him many times that I don’t feel like discussing it. I’m still not over the fact that he has feelings for Paris, but I shouldn’t be mad because I still kind of have a thing for Prod, but I guess it will never be like it used to be.

Prince’s POV

These last few weeks have been crazy. Taylor has been ignoring me, but Paris has been comforting me. I know it’s bad to like her while I’m with Taylor. It’s even worse because they are friends. Why can’t it be like it used to be before the drama?

Prod’s POV

Everything is falling apart; I thought going on tour was going to be fun. Instead, I got feeling for a girl then lost her. I losted my best friends and brothers over girls. We never fought like this. If we did it was over some stupid shit like who ate Ray Ray’s tacos. What happened to Bros before hoes, why cant it be like it used to be?

Roc’s POV

 How could I be this stupid. I got drunk and tried to fuck my girlfriend’s best friend and my brother’s girlfriend. From one mistake I losted my girlfriend and three of my friends. Ray is the only one that will talk to me anymore. I wish I could go back in time, fix everything, and get everything back to how it used to be.

Raven’s POV

Ughhh I wish I had never gone to that meet n greet. If I had not seen that they were coming on Twitter, I would be somewhere happy with my best friend like it used to be. Curse you social networks! I miss Taylor but I think we both crossed the line. I feel so alone…  at least I have Jacob.

Ray’s POV

What happened to the brother ship and friendship that used to be? Everything is unrevealing. This needs to be fixed… right now. I think I will call a house meeting. When everyone calms down, I will. But that doesn’t seem to be anytime soon.

Paris’s POV

When Jacob asked me to come on tour, I was like ok it will be fun. Now I’m regretting that decision. The only good thing about this trip is Prince. He is the only one I talk to besides Jacob and Ray. We talk for hours about how they wish things could go back to being how they used to be.

Jacob’s POV

I’ve been on tour with MB before but this time it’s different. Things are not like they used to be. Everyday Raven comes into my room ad we just talk. About what you ask, Taylor and Roc. Something has to be fixed.

Diggy’s POV

This house is dead. What happened to how it used to be? Parties and having fun. The liveness is gone. I say turn up they say turn up for what, Diggy turn down.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 5TH BABY DADDY JACOB LATIMORE. HE IS 17 TODAY. TURN UP!!!!!!!