I'm Gone

Twist’s POV

I woke up the next morning in Taylor’s bed but she wasn’t there. I heard talking and assumed she was downstairs. I unlocked my phone and saw that I had a text from an unknown number. I opened it and it was a picture of Taylor & Prod. And they were kissing. Not just kissing but full out making out. I jumped out of her bed and ran downstairs not caring that I was in my boxers and nothing else.

Twist: Taylor!

Taylor: We are downstairs.

Twist: What is this? (Holding the phone screen in face)

Taylor: (Recognizes the picture) Where did you get that?

Twist: It doesn’t matter. Why were you kissing him?

Taylor: 1. Don’t raise your dame voice at me. 2. It’s just me and Prod it is not that serious.

Twist: Calm down! How can I be calm if you are kissing another nigga behind my back.

Prod: You don’t even need mention me that way.

Felicia: (Tries to whisper) That’s what the bitch gets.

Taylor: Excuse yourself I know you didn’t call me a bitch. And this doesn’t even have anything to do with you.

Felicia: All I have to say is that next time you should be more careful when you kiss someone’s baby daddy in the hallway.

Taylor: So you saying you took the picture?

Felicia: I thought you were a smart hoe.

The next thing I saw was Taylor push Felicia on the couch and slaps her. She was about to do it again but Prod Grab her arm.

Prod: Stop! It’s still my child too.

She got out of his grip and slaps him hard across his face.

Taylor: Forget you too Prodigy.

She ran up stairs into her room.

Taylor: Fuck all this I’m done with everything.

4hrs later

Ray’s POV

It’s been hours since the fight. Took Twist home and Taylor still hasn’t come out of her room. I decided to go see if she is ok. I knocked on the door but she didn’t answer. I twisted the doorknob and it was open. But when I walked in she wasn’t in there. I looked around until I noticed a note on her bed.

Ray: Everyone come here!

Raven: Why are you yelling?

Paris: We have had enough noise for one day Ray.

Ray: Taylor is Gone.

Kaylah: What do you mean gone?

Ray: Look at this?

Prince: Reads the letter aloud:

Dear Roommates,

I have had a stressful yet wonderful summer, but I am tired of the drama. I decided to take a vacation from this vacation. Lol See what I did there? Anyway I’ll be back….Maybe. if I don’t come back Raven I will see you at school for Senior Year! Oh and don’t worry, I am not gonna walk the streets. I will text either you or Ray when I get where I’m going.

I’m gone! Peace out to my true niggas!

Love Taylor!

Roc: She’s gone?