It's Only a Title

I hope you like this it has been rolling in my head for days now but I couldn't be bothered to write it!!! haha anyway ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

(*@!)#_$&*!(@#)$&^&!*@#$^%^*!@%#$&*!@()#($&(!)*#&$*()!@#*&$)(!#@&$*)(!@#&$()!@&)$&!*@(#

Prologue

I looked up from my spot on the warm forest ground. The sky was alight with a mix of reds, pinks and oranges with the colour of the night coming further form the south. I sighed as the trees swayed from a small gust of wind flew threw making me clutch my jumper further to my body. 

The small spot in which I sat looked directly onto my backyard. In the right hand corner sat a swing dangelling from an aging rope. It was painted a chiping white yet made it stand out against the dark trunk with the canopy of leaves spreading from the long branches. 

On the left was a small grave stone that held the final place of my Father. The words;

In memory of Oliver Manson Masterson.

1976-2000

Loving father, Husband and friend

Were etched in my brain from the day he died.  

I sighed taking in the all round splender. The house itself was quite old, the walls were a pail white and were chipping in places, the windows went outwards and had blue trimmings. I could hear my mother and my older siblings arguing about something silly and I sighed at how perfect my life appeard.

However perfect is never what we expect when your father was one of the hated Alpha's there was.

!)(#*$)_!@&*#$*!^@$#&*!%@#$^!@$#!&@#$)(*!&@#$*(!@)#$!@)#($*7!)(@*&!(*@&$!^@$*&!)!@$!

So People what do you think??? huh??? Comments and I actually like this opening soooooo yeahp :D