Chapter 2

I walked around the room, huffing and puffing, "Breath Niome, just breath!" I chanted to myself, the words soon becoming my own mantra. 

Thunder rolled outside almost as if it could sense my mood, "Just great!" I yelled out making the windows shake. 

"Niome!" My mother called through the intercom, "Our guests have arrived!" 

I looked in the mirror at my frantic appearance, my hair was frissed up from me practicaly pulling it out, my eyes were blood shot from crying so much. I sighed as I pulled a brush through my hair, and moved my fingers under my eyes to make them look less well lets just say Horrible.

"Coming!" I called back before running down the stairs just as the door was being knocked on.

I heard a faint whimper and Alan yelling from somewhere in the house shrugging my shoulders I pulled opened the door.

"Hi and welcome-" I stopped short smelling a fimiliar scent blended throughout the group. The smell was similar to that of Candice's.

I smelt around the air stalking the group the Alpha, and his family stayed at the front not moving, while the beta's family fidgeted un-controalably.

"You!" I lunged towards the Beta's son but not before two strong taned arms wrapped around my slender waist.

He chuckled in my ear, "Now as much as I want to see my sexy little mate beat the crap out of my dumb ass Beta I think, we should go inside and talk this over," I nodded my head shooting glares at my new brother in law before allowing the group to enter our home.

"My, mother is in the kitchen if you would like to go through, I however need to talk to you two," I pointed to the Alpha's son and the Beta's son. They nodded there heads and flanked me through to a Pist-off Alan and a scared looking Candice.

"You! Explain!" I demanded looking at Candice who was squirming under my gaze, "NOW CANDICE!" My words vibrated the small room, even one of mum's many pictures that hung on the wall fell.

"I...We...I..." she muttered.

"SPIT IT OUT!" I yelled this time everyone in the room dropped their heads, well except my mate but I would get to him in a second.

"We mated!" The beta's son said behind me taking a seat beside my sister, "Last month when she came to sports week," He said solemnly looking me in the eye.

"Ni-" Candice spoke up before I cut in,

"You do not deserve the right to call me that! I am beta of this pack and I need to know these things!" I yelled making sure my beta gaze was on her.

Usualy I was the quite child, always being like mum, however tonight I was pissed and she knew not to mess with me, "Now! What is your name Beta?" I asked taking deep breaths knowing full well that my mate was circling the room looking at the endless things my mother had cramped into the family room.

"The names, Theo, and that there is the Alpha, not his son. His name is-" A growl left the alpha's lips causing Theo to shut up.

"You can all leave!" A small shiver ran down my spine at his voice, strong and protecting yet a hint of fodness, "You have till the count of three!" With that everyone bar me left the room.

 I sighed at sat on the small love seat in the center of the room, while he paced the room gradually stopping in front of me, "So you, you are the famous Niome?" 

"Depends who want's to know?" I asked looking him dead in the silver blue eyes.

He chuckled before moving in close to me and saying, "I do, High Alpha Xavier Maxwell Kint," He smiled at me knowing that as soon as i said that I would cave.

"Damn, yeah, thats me," I said dropping my head and hiding the red cheeks that had emerged.

He smiled knowingly, "You my mate are about to become..."